If a female says...(Female NT's come in too)

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving
smile.gif

In high school and I didnt really have any close girl friends and really only hung out with guys.

Then after HS I went to cosmetology school and there was nothing but girls and we all got along great. I guess it just depends on the females that she'saround. Maybe she just cant relate to them.

Get to know her, and dont worry so much about the people she hangs with yet.

i have 3 best friends (who are girls) & the rest are guys. overall, they're just easier to talk to. they give the best guy advice (tell it like itis/no sugarcoat) & are all around more fun to be around (FOOTBALL SEASON FTW!). ftr, i've never slept or even so much as kissed anyone of them.it's silly to write them off as j.o's just for preferring the friendship of a man than that of a woman.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by proper english

she probably one of the boys.. i know plenty of girls like that.. far from jos.
Some do it to avoid all that female drama...
these two. i find that dudes are just easier to deal with a lot of the time and are usually more fun to hang around. overall i think it just comes down to preferences.
what she said.

WOW

a few months ago NT would have been 'yeah homie...don't take that...she's lyiing they all runnin trains on her'

i guess the first few replies really do set the tone of the thread...SMH

we used to get great boy v. girls arguements out of these types of theread...lol

Id still be weary of the broad, because if you *#@# up no matter how small or large one dude in the crew that has a shot will try to %%+* her out.

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I wouldn't call her a JO but it raises red flags like crazy.
best answer in this thread
Honestly you'd have to get to know her to find out for sure. But yes this should raise red flags
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

WOW

a few months ago NT would have been 'yeah homie...don't take that...she's lyiing they all runnin trains on her'

i guess the first few replies really do set the tone of the thread...SMH

we used to get great boy v. girls arguements out of these types of theread...lol

1st 2 replies ALWAYS determine the direction a thread will go.. lol dudes in here just can't wait to get their quote on.

I enjoy hanging out with guys because it's all jokes... no superficial stuff.

Most dudes just call me "the cool chick" that they can talk too about anything
laugh.gif

"She's madd cool."

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

laugh.gif

"She's madd cool."
but if given a slight opening they wanna beat.
you have no friends.
women cant have male friends.
all my female friends are chicks ive smashed or wanted to and got trapped in the FZ
so.....idk.

more then likely something went down before with them ...and could happen again

but some females are men just with tillys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

laugh.gif

"She's madd cool."
but if given a slight opening they wanna beat.
you have no friends.
women cant have male friends.
all my female friends are chicks ive smashed or wanted to and got trapped in the FZ
so.....idk.
How elementary mon frere.

Being friends w/ others has nothing to do with gender. It's about personality.
I don't have an "atypical female" personality so it's easy for me to associate with guys.
That's all...

In my case, juxtapose a male next to a female and my choicewould be male.

I don't kick it with males for the attention because Ijust don't. Most women nowadays are all about competition and rarely have good intellectual topics to converse about. Males are more forthright anddon't beat around the bush like most females who like to prolong $+!% for hours, days, weeks… you catch my drift.

Just because a female has more male friends then femalesdoesn't make her a #+! neither. Smh. Just put it like this, most of the things I love to do with my boys, I can't do with females.

For instance, chill out, play video games with, hoop with,watch the games with, club with, and all with NO DRAMA… Yeah.
Whereas females always have something to gripe and complain about.

Do I have many female friends? -- No. And do I like it thatway? - Yes.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by LDJ

No guy well let me make that correction no STRAIGHT guy chooses to be just a girls friend. Lets be serious, what guy sees/walks up to an attractive woman and say "hey she is so sexy so hot, she would make a good friend" lol *+!$%.

Usually guys are only friends with women by default. They tried to holla at them and failed. Or they did something or were in a relationship and ended on good terms. Or a g/f wife of a friend. A g/f of a girl you dating. Or a co-worker or some other mutual meeting place and developed an rapport. A smoking drinking partner. Or last but not least, the chick is unattractive to you.
I can see what you are saying. So you basically believe that an attractive girl and a guy can never really be friends since the guy friend probably wants to get with her? My attractive friend does have many guy friends, but some of them are closer to her than others. I do notice that a lot of them do get friendzoned, and after a while, the friendship just turns sour.

Nah i aint saying that im just saying i never met a guy who sees an attractive beautiful woman and says, damn she looks so hot she seems like best friend material. Usually women fall into friendship zone. But no straight guy initiates an encounter with a woman with the hopes of a platonic relationship. But yes women and men can become/fall into friendship.
Exactly. They can easily be friends, but you have to be naive to think that in the back of the guys mind he's not thinking about smashingeven if he's friendzowned.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Just a nice way of saying she smashes the homies

She smashed the homie?
She smashed the homie.
as I read that, I thought of this movie for some odd reason
laugh.gif

209455.1020.A.jpg

If yall haven't seen it, go watch it. It's a good laugh. Came out in the early 90s, set in NYC

Most of the girls I've met that have a lot of male friends were one of the "dudes" in public, but JOs in private.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey
Or maybe she was my friend before I had hair on my balls.
Slept over her crib, in the same bed back then and could do it now. Shoot last time I got bent in the states I slept in her bed. She was bent, sleeping also.
See her like my sister.

Best part is she cooks for me and she puts me on to her friends sometimes.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

So my friends there are exceptions.

it could also mean every guy is trying to bag her and she friends zones them lol

but yeah she probably is just a cool chick.

Back
Top Bottom