If a guy calls a girl the "B" word...

dont dudes have the ability to block word to street fighter

i just called my girl a b and played it off like it was a joke

dont dudes have the ability to block word to street fighter

i just called my girl a b and played it off like it was a joke

It depends on the girl. Some take the word more serious than others. But from every girl ive been around, if you say that *+*! dead #!$ serious. Your gonna get smacked or hit or have something thrown at you.

It depends on the girl. Some take the word more serious than others. But from every girl ive been around, if you say that *+*! dead #!$ serious. Your gonna get smacked or hit or have something thrown at you.

The C word is a lot more offensive than "female dog". A lot of girls don't even take offense in the word. They use it more than guys do.

The C word is a lot more offensive than "female dog". A lot of girls don't even take offense in the word. They use it more than guys do.

No.

I always said I call a spade a spade, so if one acts like a *%+$+, I call em a *%+$+.
Whether it be Male or Female.

No.

I always said I call a spade a spade, so if one acts like a *%+$+, I call em a *%+$+.

Is it me or do white girls downplay being called a B ? Like I have seen a few mtv shows and those guys being calling them girls B_s and they dont say nothing
...anyone can confirm this ?

Is it me or do white girls downplay being called a B ? Like I have seen a few mtv shows and those guys being calling them girls B_s and they dont say nothing
...anyone can confirm this ?

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

doesn't happen to me, i just go up to women and say "how you doin b*tch?" and they usually respond "hey daddy"
hasn't failed me once.

for the older women: "whattup old b*tch?" and i usually get the "hey young daddy"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

No.

Had to pull this about a month ago and she got pissed.  That's what happens when you acting like one but cant handle the truth of how you acting.

Originally Posted by MBen32

No.

Had to pull this about a month ago and she got pissed.  That's what happens when you acting like one but cant handle the truth of how you acting.

Originally Posted by Bird is the Word

Does it give her a pass to slap him?   

Only insofar as slapping him gives him the right to physically correct her. 

Slapping someone is a move born out of inferiority.  No one believes that you are actually hurting the other person by slapping them.  Instead you are simply showing that you are incapable or unwilling to deal with hurt feelings in a dignified manner.  If someone speaks Spanish to me, I answer them in Spanish. 

Originally Posted by Bird is the Word

Does it give her a pass to slap him?   

Only insofar as slapping him gives him the right to physically correct her. 

Slapping someone is a move born out of inferiority.  No one believes that you are actually hurting the other person by slapping them.  Instead you are simply showing that you are incapable or unwilling to deal with hurt feelings in a dignified manner.  If someone speaks Spanish to me, I answer them in Spanish. 

depends on the intent and circumstances - and if she thinks that dude is gonna smack her back (i do not condone...jus sayin...)

Back
Top Bottom