If Diggy ethers J. Cole, is he the G.O.A.T.?

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Hmmm…that wasn't bad. Went straight at him. Cole lying about knocking off his sister? Either way…
tCp90.gif

Diggy does have low album sales, probably did it to build hype. We all know rappers at the bottom try and take aim at the dudes on top to help themselves out. Still very funny tho, especially the line about long arm short sleeves.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg
Cole shouldn't respond though. He'll just look like a lame if he did

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ these titles

Dope song. Good flow and really good beat. I forgot how dope Diggy was. Dude continues to improve. Might check out his new stuff.
Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

Diggy does have low album sales, probably did it to build hype. We all know rappers at the bottom try and take aim at the dudes on top to help themselves out. Still very funny tho, especially the line about long arm short sleeves.
laugh.gif
Son dissing J. Cole is NOT aiming at dudes at the top. Funny though. I aint even know Diggy had an official album out let alone low album sales. Is it on a major?

Which sister is Cole claiming he smashed?
nerd.gif

EDIT

NVM I just listened to J. Cole - Purple Rain. I didn't connect the dots when Diggy mentioned it and when I originally heard this I did not in any way imagine Cole was metaphorically speaking about smashing one of the Simmons sisters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Super late response though. Diggy might be a bit touchy. On the flip Cole is truly a cold brother if he is indeed claiming that
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

After a google search Cole even sends a shot at Diggy on Grew Up Fast despite taking back that it was a diss a bar later. Seems like he wants this battle, talking about he gets bored quickly.

I thought Diggy might catch feelings over Cole's line from "Grew up Fast"
laugh.gif

His flow was dope on this though, as usual.

I highly doubt a 27 year old responds to a teenager though

Diggy had to hold down his sister and it wasn't too bad. I agree Cole would be foolish to respond, not even worth it

20k then comes diss tho. Based off lines this sound like it was recorded a min ago
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YG716

20k then comes diss tho. Based off lines this sound like it was recorded a min ago
30t6p3b.gif

I agree with this. No mention of the "Grew Up Fast" lines and dude "when your album drops..." Cole World been out.

How do people know for certain that Cole was referencing one of the Simmons? Not like he mentioned anything that specifically pointed one of them out.

Diggys flow is nice but I still don't see myself checking for his work. Seems like he wants to be like Drake so bad.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by YG716

30t6p3b.gif

I agree with this. No mention of the "Grew Up Fast" lines and dude "when your album drops..." Cole World been out.
Wasn't he talking about Cole lying about smashing Vanessa?

On Grew up fast Cole said "What up Vanessa, I loved you that one semester"

They both graduated from St. Johns at the same time in communications

that's how i took it.

It's going to be a rough career if the young boy gets salty every time somebody says something about his sisters. That's to easy to bait someone with. Track was decent though and I really hope it is old because of the lines about album sales.

Let's be real, he's not gonna ether Cole anytime soon, and Cole shouldn't even respond, but he deserves props for stepping up and not taking the subliminal route
pimp.gif

roll.gif

so basically he made this diss to get some publicity after flopping with 20k sales in first week
laugh.gif

diggy is garbage

Back
Top Bottom