If shoes have an expiration date, is it reasonable to keep them DS?

I don't think shoes have an expiration date.
laugh.gif

I had a pair of 1985 DS AJKO's and they didn't crumble.

Why buy them if you're not gonna wear them?

If I decide to drop 1000 on some Yeezys I refuse to just stare at them and let them collect dust. Ima run them into the ground.

I wore all of my kicks except Olympic VII's, which I sold (cant remember why, but it was probably because I couldnt find a Vick jersey). I even wore my Viotech Dunks before I sold em
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Why people care what other people do with their shoes?
Because over half of people who buy shoes these days don't even buy shoes to wear them.

Luckily over the years my shoe collection has got up to the point that I could wear my shoes and not end up wearing them again for months, so never would I even think about keeping my shoes DS.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Why people care what other people do with their shoes?
Because over half of people who buy shoes these days don't even buy shoes to wear them.

Luckily over the years my shoe collection has got up to the point that I could wear my shoes and not end up wearing them again for months, so never would I even think about keeping my shoes DS.

Half of the people in the world do not keep their sneakers DS.. Less than 1% does this

Some people buy kicks just to say they have them. I wear every shoe that I buy. I double up on my favorite kicks - but every pair gets worn eventually. No point in them just sitting in the box. Some people (kids) think it's some kind of investment, but now Nike is releasing all of the more popular Retros every 2-3 years it seems. I guess I could understand collecting OG Jordans and collecting/displaying them but eventually they will yellow/age. What do you think that OG collection will look like in 30years? These things don't last forever. Might as well enjoy them on your feet while you still can.

Back
Top Bottom