If the 2012 USA Team Can Only Carry TWO Point Guards; Who Makes It? CP3, Rose, or Deron?

Or if you think anyone else will contend.

Just IMAGINE them ONLY picking two; meaning don't tell me that they might pick 3. That would make the question way too easy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just that simple huh?
Yup....rose may be fast and all that bought he cant defend,shoot, nor control a games tempo like D Will and CP3

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Just that simple huh?
Yup....rose may be fast and all that bought he cant defend,shoot, nor control a games tempo like D Will and CP3
x2. He's not even close to even as good a passer as CP3 or D-Will. And you need a good passer to run an Olympic team with that much talent.Maybe D-Rose could slip in as a 2 guard?

Or if you think anyone else will contend.

Just IMAGINE them ONLY picking two; meaning don't tell me that they might pick 3. That would make the question way too easy

CP3 and DWill will more than likely be on the verge of maximizing their potential by then. D.Rose wont get his team mates as involved as those two. Just thatsimple.

2012 is a long ways away, so a lot could change. I wouldn't be surprised if Rose becomes a lot better and it becomes more debateable.

But right now. CP3 and Deron are the best two in the league.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

2012 is a long ways away, so a lot could change. I wouldn't be surprised if Rose becomes a lot better and it becomes more debateable.

But right now. CP3 and Deron are the best two in the league BY FAR

Rose will be the best point in the league in 2012.. I'd take rose and cp.. Deron is more of a combination guard so its not so far fetched to think all 3could make the roster.. And by some of yall comments it doesn't seem like yall have seen rose play much..

Yea I don't think some of you understand how long 2012 is from now. The point of the topic is if you all think Rose will be on their level or even surpassthem by then. 3 years.

I think he can catch Deron if Deron continues to have the injury bug in his system.

Yea I don't think some of you understand how long 2012 is from now. The point of the topic is if you all think Rose will be on their level or even surpass them by then. 3 years.

I think he can catch Deron if Deron continues to have the injury bug in his system.

Ehh, I wouldnt call it the injury bug. I mean dude stepped on Rose's foot in the preseason. That was pretty much unavoidable. Other than that hes been fineand now that hes back healthy hes givin teams work again

CP3 and Chalmers

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Yea I don't think some of you understand how long 2012 is from now. The point of the topic is if you all think Rose will be on their level or even surpass them by then. 3 years.

Ehh, I wouldnt call it the injury bug. I mean dude stepped on Rose's foot in the preseason. That was pretty much unavoidable. Other than that hes been fine and now that hes back healthy hes givin teams work again
You are right. I'm sorry

Olympic experience is so important when it comes to FIBA ball, therefore Deron has to have the upper hand, by A LOT.

Sorry to say but 2012 is too far away. If you want to talk near future then focused on the 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS ON TURKEY. I wonder who will accept togo>>>> Bron??? Kobe?? Wade?????

D-WILL AND CP3 ARE LOCKS FOR 2010!!!!!!

Remember, its only D-Rose's rookie year, a lot can happen from now till 2012. As of right now, I would go with the obvious choice of CP3 and DWill.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I'm putting in a sleeper selection:

Brandon Roy
Brandon Roy pretty much has a spot locked up @ SG...he was practicing with Team USA this past summer.

Back
Top Bottom