If the 2012 USA Team Can Only Carry TWO Point Guards; Who Makes It? CP3, Rose, or Deron?

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

LOL mo williams.... are u serious?
hes young too man. who knows, 2012 is a long time away. even further than 2010. by 2012 mo and bron could be working on a 4peat here.
pimp.gif

2n0vdxj.jpg

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

NT OG said:
cp3 and dwill

not that hard of a decision

Based on how good the three are/were as rookies:

cp3 and rose

not that hard of a decision

laugh.gif
... why the hell would you pick 2012's olympic guards based on their rookie years?

what the hell does their rookie years have to do with how good they are

laugh.gif

cp3 and rose. but that's not to say that deron doesn't deserve a spot. we ran with three point guards this past summer, i'm only gonna assumethere's gonna be a third spot.

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Rose will be the best point in the league in 2012.. I'd take rose and cp.. Deron is more of a combination guard so its not so far fetched to think all 3 could make the roster.. And by some of yall comments it doesn't seem like yall have seen rose play much..

People need to lose this opinion that Chris Paul is a good defender. He is fast as hell and takes chances, so he comes up with a few steals a game. But he isnot that good of an on ball defender.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

If the 2010 USA Olympic Team goes with 2 PGs, it's going to be Chris Paul and Deron Williams.
you mean the 2010 World Basketball Championships

CP3 and Rose.
DWill will be my 2 guard/combo guard.
problem solved.

Originally Posted by NT OG

laugh.gif
... why the hell would you pick 2012's olympic guards based on their rookie years?

what the hell does their rookie years have to do with how good they are

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
And will Rose still be a rookie in 2012? Of course it's "not that hard of a decision" if you pick Williams who has been in the league for 4years over Rose in his first year. But Williams barely managed to crack the 10 ppg barrier in his rookie season. If you want fairness, compare Rose as a rookieto Williams as a rookie, or an experienced Rose as a veteran to ab experienced Williams, not a rookie Rose to an experienced Williams.

Back
Top Bottom