If the 2012 USA Team Can Only Carry TWO Point Guards; Who Makes It? CP3, Rose, or Deron?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

2012 is a long ways away, so a lot could change. I wouldn't be surprised if Rose becomes a lot better and it becomes more debateable.

But right now. CP3 and Deron are the best two in the league.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why do people keep throwing out Joe Johnson's name?

Damn I forgot all about Blake.

There is no way in HELL, Kobe sits and Wade starts.
Joe Johnson has a consistent jumper and would shoot well from the international 3, especially if he's not a main option.
Since when? Did you see how poorly he shot the ball this year?

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Why do people keep throwing out Joe Johnson's name?

Damn I forgot all about Blake.

There is no way in HELL, Kobe sits and Wade starts.
Joe Johnson has a consistent jumper and would shoot well from the international 3, especially if he's not a main option.
Since when? Did you see how poorly he shot the ball this year?
There's a difference when you're the number one option on your team and when you're the 10 or 11th man off the bench.

But if he has never showed a CONSISTENT (not streaky) shooter, how can we assume he would be one if he wasn't the #1 guy?

Curry yes but I would say no to Joe Johnson. Blake Griffin's FT's trouble would worry me though.

Paul, D-Will, Rose
KD, Wade who ever starts at the 2 good luck defending that combo
sick.gif

Lebron, Gay or Iggy
Melo,Blake
Dwight, Love

I don't think Kobe goes honestly. Deandre sounds does sound a bit interesting.

CP3, Rose, D Will ( I think he makes it over Westbrook)
Eric Gordon, Bryant, Wade
Melo, Bron, KD
Griffin, Bosh ( Amare wont be able to play for contract reasons imo)
Howard
Eric Gordon has to imo make this team.....
this time next year he is more than in the conversation as a legit # 2 on a championship team ( and the Clippers wont be close in the actual standings)
I put one center, because the size thing wont be an issue imo we know that Melo and Bron will slide over to the 4 and I feel Griffin and in some cases Bosh can slide to the 5
You got to carry 3 pg's imo
I want Amare over Bosh, but the insurance on his contract is still an issue
Also the politics, and the lack of awe inspireing athletic ability will take effect in Bosh over Love.....
The pick I struggled with is Kobe.
I would want another shooter, but Kobe can fill that role imo.

Rose game isn't fit for international.....dudes can hog the paint...I don't trust his shooting...cp3 and deron....depending on cp3 knees but his surgery takes 2 years to feel completely normal so he should be right this season

I gotta have Russ and/or Eric Gordon on there for their defense. Their defense off the bench and overall athleticism were very underrated parts of the US's attack. Russ's was coming off the bench and getting 4 dunks in 4 minutes in transition looking straight disrespectful like he was about to start an international incident.

On a side note, 2012 came here so damn quickly. My goodness.

Heard that. I feel like this its the most hyped year ive ever seen. Im sure the whole world ending has alot to do with it but im talking about everything else along with that. Everything is coming out or something is happening in 2012. Now its right around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom