If these 2 rappers formed a duo, they'd be Top 3. I dare you to disagree

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Game one of the most underrated ever. NT hates him
though
I agree for the most part, probly not ever but hes underrated for sure.

I dont get into all that extra stuff that NT hates him for, imo son can spit better than majority of the dudes NT overrates in the music forum.

Nas & Game always put out heat
smokin.gif

I'd still take Esco & AZ over them any day, though.

top 3 what? duos?not sure, cause nas top 3 (not mine )But top already by himself.

i swear game and wale gets the most hate on nt. why? have y'all seriously heard the documentary? the doctors advocate? LAX wasnt as good as those 2 but it was entertaining as hell. RED album? couple skippable tracks but overall album was fire. his lyrical skills are really underrated.

game on Ye's beat tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Honestly, they've always produced great material together.

Game has an ear for beats that Nasir don't. Esco just fills it in with brilliance.

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Yeah, why has NT always hated on Game?

I always thought he was dope tbh

It wasnt always like that. I think NT started to hate him around that time he was dissing everybody then apologizing every other week
laugh.gif

Game has an ear for beats

When somebody says such and such rapper "has an ear for beats" that means that as a rapper as far as lyrics go (which is MOST important) they suck, and that statement coudn't be more true when describing Game.  All that "he has an ear for beats" save that talk for when talking about an A&R.  I would rather hear Nas and Eli Porter than Nas and Game.........or Nas with just about anybody else besides Game for that matter.  I'm quite sure even Eli would be able to show Game a thing or two if they ever hooked up in the studio.       

There are a bunch i would like to see.  I love when rappers have different sounds / flows on the same track.

Nas and Damien Marley part 2 please
nerd.gif

Kendrick Lamar + Lupe
Andre 3000 + Meek
flame suit on Wiz + Currensy

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Game one of the most underrated ever. NT hates him
though
Game >> 90% of mainstream rappers currently.  Dude is crazy as all hell, but he can spit tho.

indifferent.gif

NAME DROPPING ON EVERY VERSE DOESNT MAKE U A GOOD RAPPER.

^But putting together good structure and verses does. I'm been baffled at the Game hate on NT for awhile now, and still am. He's limited his name dropping
since he first came out, and now when he does name drop, it actually fits the song instead of being random. i found it hilarious when he imitates other rappers
flows/deliveries, cause he almost does it better than them, but outside of that, what's actually the problem with his music? Seems like people can only mention
his schizophrenic personal life instead of his actual music.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

There are a bunch i would like to see.  I love when rappers have different sounds / flows on the same track.

Nas and Damien Marley part 2 please
nerd.gif

Kendrick Lamar + Lupe
Andre 3000 + Meek
flame suit on Wiz + Currensy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I'm been baffled at the Game hate on NT for awhile now, and still am.

I feel like the 50 situation made a lot of NT'ers take sides, and a lot of people were convinced that Game wouldn't be @!#+ without 50 (which is ironic now because Game has a better discography than 50 does, unless we count mixtapes then it's closer).

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Yeah, why has NT always hated on Game?

I always thought he was dope tbh

It wasnt always like that. I think NT started to hate him around that time he was dissing everybody then apologizing every other week
laugh.gif

Thats the reason why people dismiss him not just on NT. He makes some dope west coast music but its hard to take dude serious sometime. I slept on the Red Album at first because of that but its really a good #%# album. Dude just needs to make music and chill with that other BS.

Back
Top Bottom