If we Were to Make Contact with an E.T. .....

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

1. Where did it all go wrong?
2. What happens to animals/bugs when they die?
3. Do they have souls too?

4. What's outside the Universe?

5. How many higher beings are above you?

6. What's the truth?

7. Who do you believe in?

8. Can I borrow you?

9. What can we do with the rest of our brain that we dont use?

10. Who killed Tupac? 
mad.gif
$%@ would some alien know the answer to this?  They go in the ground here on earth like the rest of us.  Hell it's dead bugs inside cars and splattered on bumpers and walls all over the world B. %**% you care what happens to a bug for anyways? %**% a bug 

Originally Posted by roc4life24

and what makes them hostiles to begin with? everything aint like the current crop of humans, takeover mentality. really hate that theology.

and if they appeared, how could it possibly interfere with your religious beliefs 
nerd.gif
then why would they come here?...you really think aliens be on some "each one teach one" steez?...i can understand natural curiosities but if they wanted to be on some "benevolent, let me show you some cool stuff" steez, they would have done it by now and if they already did, humans more than likely chased them off.

contact and revelation with modern humans would serve no purpose for them...I fully believe that peaceful beings exist in the universe but in our current state we are too primitive to deal with. the ones that would come here would more than likely want resources or our subjugation.

edit* but in all honesty, I hope I'm wrong and that some do come to show us the error of our ways.

Waits for G14 to enter and say some insightful riddle 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I believe the aliens watch over us and have for a long time.  We are basically a science experiment to them i think.  I believe we are pretty young as far as a species is concerned and the Aliens know how things are suppose to transpire and they only intervene when something isn't going according to plan ie : nuclear weapons.  I have read the reports of underground bunkers being destroyed because the government was planning a fake alien invasion to start another war / control people and the aliens destroyed everything in the bunker.

But if any sort of alien contact is disclosed on ABC news or something it will be backed with an agenda.  So i don't now how much stake i would put in it.  Some "we have made alien contact, they are really angry...we need to ramp up gun manufacturing and get a huge standing army and get ready"

When was the last time you tried to contact an ant and tried to communicate with them? We are the universes ant maybe even lower than that. Nobody trying to contact us we are bottom of the food chain

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Waits for G14 to enter and say some insightful riddle 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

BUT YO,

ALIENS HAVE GIVEN TECHNOLOGY TO US ALREADY

THE UNDERGROUND IS TRYING TO HARD TO KEEP IT TO THEMSELF

IT WOULD BLOW YOUR MIND THE STUFF THEY PUT ON EARTH FOR US  TO "PLAY WITH"

THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE BEEN SLOWLY PUSHING THE E.T IDEA TO US SO THEY CAN BRING ALL THIS ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY TO US

I BELEIVE THE DAY UFOS MASS LAND ...THE PEOPLE ON EARTH HIDING THE GOODS

WILL FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE PUTTING INFO AND GOODS FOR US TO USE

SOME CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE THIS THREAD, NEED TO OPEN THE BRAIN MORE OR JUST GO LOOK AT THE SKIES AND "NOTICE THINGS"

ALIENS JUST HAVE TO RESPECT THE LAWS PLACED ON EARTH & EVEN THIS UNIVERSE ...THEY JUST CANT JUMP ON OUR FREE-WILL YET

SAME WAY NASA IS RESPECT SPACE/MOONS/ & PLANETS UNTILL OUR TECHNOLOGY IS  ENOUGH TO CAUSE LESS HARM TO THE NATURAL SPACE 

JUST THE IDEA OF BILLIONAIRES BUYING PLANETS IS CRAZY..AND SHOULD NOT BE MESSED WITH OR EVEN JOKED

ALOT OF PEOPLE CANT WRAP THE MIND AROUND THE IDEA EARTH IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING US ALIVE SO FAR

WHEN U LEAVE EARTH ...YOU HAVE A AWAKEN OF SOUL AND SEE THINGS IN A WHOLE NEW WAY

IF WE CAN STUFF ALL THE HUMANS IN ONE BIG SHIP AND LET EM FLY AROUND EARTH FOR 48 HOURS LAND BACK DOWN

THEY WOULD KISS THE GROUND AND PEOPLE AROUND THEM ..AND PROBABLY GET THE BIGGER PICTURE

ALIENS...ARE NOT TO WORRY BOUT IF ANYTHING DOES GO DOWN..ITS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU ...IF THEY ARE STABLE ENOUGH 

DUCES!!!

:BEAMS BACK UP IN SAUCER:

Originally Posted by roc4life24

and what makes them hostiles to begin with? everything aint like the current crop of humans, takeover mentality. really hate that theology.

and if they appeared, how could it possibly interfere with your religious beliefs 
nerd.gif

Because it would eventually be confirmed that one of them (species) created us.

Cooperation is a natural phenomenon as long as the need to control is absent. The need to control is a learned activity that becomes habitual through the experience of it.
How does one transcend this habitual activity when it is deeply engrained at a planetary level? It has now reached a point that in and of himself, man cannot break this addiction.

The process through which you receive this information does use the wonders of your computer. It is a demonstration of thought interacting with itself with the addition of focus. It is the focus of your intent that will initiate the process that you desire. Then thought focused through purposeful intent will complete itself in magnificence through the energy of your faith and trust. Firmly holding to the knowing that the etheric form of it was completed in less than the blinking of your eye will allow it to manifest into 3rd dimensional reality. The computer-like processes of the Creation are indeed endowed with quickness. Then again the ball shall be returned to your court for more to be done within your dimension.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

How would it affect your life?  I for one am a believer in life outside of earth but I wana know how would it affect your lives, your beliefs, level of consciousness. What would it change?
Wouldn't change a thing if I cant get a ride in one of them ships

hopefully it wouldn't be a "to serve man" situation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom