If you about to wife a chick....vol: how many it been now?

Me and my homies was talking about this a couple weeks ago, let's say you around my age of 20 you think a chick is cool and you digging her and all that Then you go "so what's ya number?" (Smash count) she say something like 10...do you continue to try and Settle down with her or do you just try and get a nut?My boy said it don't matter the count with him, even if the chick was at 20 he don't care if he digs the chick then he digs her...Captain save a +*# *** #!&&@
30t6p3b.gif
My limits 5 or 6...how much is too much for y'all NT?
nerd.gif

Me and my homies was talking about this a couple weeks ago, let's say you around my age of 20 you think a chick is cool and you digging her and all that Then you go "so what's ya number?" (Smash count) she say something like 10...do you continue to try and Settle down with her or do you just try and get a nut?My boy said it don't matter the count with him, even if the chick was at 20 he don't care if he digs the chick then he digs her...Captain save a +*# *** #!&&@
30t6p3b.gif
My limits 5 or 6...how much is too much for y'all NT?
nerd.gif

Man you know off tops if a girl is a skeezer or not. Skeezers have skeezer tendencies and I can definitely tell one when I see one not gonna lie
laugh.gif
. But I don't really ask and just go with the flow. I try not to let the number of dudes she's been with be a factor.

heres what i allow
1 body per year of her life.
+
3 bodies a year if they were dating at least 1 month.
its not unusual since its 2011
but my preference is 4 bodies max, all dating.

heres what i allow
1 body per year of her life.
+
3 bodies a year if they were dating at least 1 month.
its not unusual since its 2011
but my preference is 4 bodies max, all dating.

Man you know off tops if a girl is a skeezer or not. Skeezers have skeezer tendencies and I can definitely tell one when I see one not gonna lie
laugh.gif
. But I don't really ask and just go with the flow. I try not to let the number of dudes she's been with be a factor.

Originally Posted by Aze201

You don't ask this question, ever.

laugh.gif
you got to though, who wanna wife the town !!+## thoughAnd I feel you on kbowing a @%%@ off rip, I could too but they sneaky now a days

Originally Posted by Aze201

You don't ask this question, ever.

laugh.gif
you got to though, who wanna wife the town !!+## thoughAnd I feel you on kbowing a @%%@ off rip, I could too but they sneaky now a days

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

You don't tell her your number and she doesn't tell you hers, that's the best way to handle it.

word.. leave the past in the past. youll know if shes the town $%!! anyways.
laugh.gif
itll come out eventually

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

You don't tell her your number and she doesn't tell you hers, that's the best way to handle it.

word.. leave the past in the past. youll know if shes the town $%!! anyways.
laugh.gif
itll come out eventually

i was 19 she was 18, i counted 10 bodies from the stories she would tell me...she was a jump off and in the end...my heart was broken

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i was 19 she was 18, i counted 10 bodies from the stories she would tell me...she was a jump off and in the end...my heart was broken

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom