If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be???

I wouldn't even go back that far, I would just go back a few weeks and tell myself the winning numbers to the lotto LOL

If I knew one day I would have to give up marijuana for medical reasons, I would've smoked more back then.

Nothing before 4-22-04, that's when my youngest son was born...

So, I would just let Pitino know that Rondo isn't going to wait forever for that scholarship and Telfair isn't coming. UL's final 4 2005 team withRondo would have been
pimp.gif

continued playing soccer

i was a beast...every year i was called up to join the "all star" team and play in vegas every year
smh.gif

i would go back in time to a few days before the MLB season started last year and bet mad dough on the phillies beatin the rays in the WS..

woulda caked

i would go back like 3 months with all the winning lottery numbers and just win a cool 14 mil a week for 12 straight weeks, and go down in history as theluckiest man alive

I wouldn't change the historical landscape in any way, cause history repeats itself thus wasting my time travel. I would go for the money as well.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

continued playing soccer

i was a beast...every year i was called up to join the "all star" team and play in vegas every year
smh.gif

Word, after making Northern Cali's ODP team, I just stopped playing
smh.gif

Not take a break from school, I planned to take Fall 06 off and still haven't gotten back on track

At the moment, I wish I had started this paper earlier and started preparing for this presentation earlier too. It's gonna be a long night...

Back
Top Bottom