If you could own your own business......

If you're really thinking about opening up a business I suggest you don't tell anyone because someone else might take it. Just saying...
I have a few in mind, one of them will come to life once I graduate.

You can have the greatest idea for a business in the world.

But if you don't execute right then it's useless.

None of these business ideas are original in any way shape or form.

Competition is what brings out the best in business owners sometimes. It's what helps the company and owner(s) grow.

If you're really thinking about opening up a business I suggest you don't tell anyone because someone else might take it. Just saying...

Competition is what brings out the best in business owners sometimes. It's what helps the company and owner(s) grow.

None of these ideas have to be original. My parents opened a 1800 Sqft. grocery store in the late 90's and for the past decade have generated 5 mil per year of revenue. Also, don't forget business owners not only make their company grow but they are the backbone of your countries economy.

Barbershop. Sports themed with flat screens on every station and a stripper pole in the back. :pimp: I can cut hair if need be.

None of these ideas have to be original. My parents opened a 1800 Sqft. grocery store in the late 90's and for the past decade have generated 5 mil per year of revenue. Also, don't forget business owners not only make their company grow but they are the backbone of your countries economy.

I'm not knocking ideas being original or not. You can take something people have been doing for years and change it up for more perceived value. I know of a guy from my HS who got into the business of selling labor law posters and he's making a killing. That business has been around for as long as labor laws have existed, yet he was able to infiltrate the market and mark a niche for himself.

It's all about execution, attention to details, and the ability to persevere through all the little setbacks/obstacles that you're bound to face. It's just about having that mindset.

in-n-out in the suburbs just north of seattle (shoreline to lynnwood)
guaranteed to work this place is filled with a bunch of people who like everything hyped and wish they were from cali.

in-n-out in the suburbs just north of seattle (shoreline to lynnwood)
guaranteed to work this place is filled with a bunch of people who like everything hyped and wish they were from cali.

Ayo, shots fired. I grew up in Shoreline.

But I wouldn't mind an In-N-Out Burger outchyea.

open a club in Vegas even though theres a ******** of them already

putting WAWA's in stadium/ballparks

Last edited:
Pizza place that is open late here in my city. Two big college campuses close by with minimal late night food options. I think it would do well

Last edited:
I'd have my own data haven . . . like buy an island in international waters and build an underground complex and fill it with servers. rent server space to anyone.

of course, I'd have to hire my own private army / navy / air force to secure it.

I wasn't saying that a business has to be original. If anything originality in the world of business is overrated. Execution is much more important.

Apple computer was not original. An oil company is not original.

just making sure were on the same page regarding originality.

I wasn't saying that a business has to be original. If anything originality in the world of business is overrated. Execution is much more important.

Apple computer was not original. An oil company is not original.

just making sure were on the same page regarding originality.

Co-sign. If you can be original, that is a great thing and if everything else pans out, you can be on the forefront of something great. But execute an idea better than your competition and no matter how late you are to the game, you can cause ripples in the water.

Last edited:
I'd prob say a super car Manufacturer, something that's out of reach. Being able to be around cars all day, and trying to perfect your car would be pretty dope.

Also I'd like to add some of these businesses are pretty realistic, what's stopping some of you from going out and creating these businesses?

I'd prob say a super car Manufacturer, something that's out of reach. Being able to be around cars all day, and trying to perfect your car would be pretty dope.
Also I'd like to add some of these businesses are pretty realistic, what's stopping some of you from going out and creating these businesses?

I don't want to make it seem like I'm speaking for everybody. But fear of failure might be a reason stopping a lot of people from following their dreams/opening their own business.

I don't want to make it seem like I'm speaking for everybody. But fear of failure might be a reason stopping a lot of people from following their dreams/opening their own business.

Fear of failure is a common excuse but a terrible one at that. Unless someone is relying on you financially, there is no excuse outside of money, and even then if you are willing to give up equity and your business model has a good ROI, money can be found so long as you know where to look and who to ask.

If you want something bad enough, you will find a way.

Elon Musk says hello :smile:

Back
Top Bottom