If you could wake up tomorrow...

Girls telling you that they had a crush on you freshman and sophomore year ftl.
Im sayin...

Over Christmas break a ton of kids from my high school got together at a few bars for one night and it was nuts getting drunk with all these people that Inever hung out with and just talking. Two different girls were like "I had the biggest crush on you in high school," and I'm just like dammit,not capitalizing on how easy it would've been to smash a ton of girls in HS FTL.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Girls telling you that they had a crush on you freshman and sophomore year ftl.
Im sayin...

Over Christmas break a ton of kids from my high school got together at a few bars for one night and it was nuts getting drunk with all these people that I never hung out with and just talking. Two different girls were like "I had the biggest crush on you in high school," and I'm just like dammit, not capitalizing on how easy it would've been to smash a ton of girls in HS FTL.

i missed out on alot ..ALOT of booty
cause of stuff like this
frown.gif

only if I know what I do now, and seeing that what happened in HS caused that change I'd say hell no

yes!!!!!!!! i would smash all the broads i didnt smash and avoid summer school. also i wouldn't get suspended as much

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

knowing everything I know now?

oh hell yeah, no question

I definitely would, but I wonder how life would be different if I changed a thing or two (like the Butterfly Effect).

I'd go back immediately. I would try harder in football and basketball, especially in basketball. I would continue working out, freshman year of HS I wasbenching 190 lbs and now I can only bench about 150
smh.gif
. And I definitely would go back and get with more girls, especially all the ones that I knew werefeeling me but I was too scared to pull the trigger
smh.gif

I'd go back, but I sure as hell wouldn't be too happy about it. I'd probably do a couple of things differently, though.

I wouldn't be as shy It just makes me wonder what could have been sometimes but I am happy with the way things have gone

i might just cause i dont want to grow up, but other then that hell no cause my high school career sucked

Yeah I would've done better in classes and started hanging out with my current circle of friends earlier than I did.

Back
Top Bottom