If you could wake up tomorrow...

I am in my senior year of HS, but I would definitely go back to freshman year. I have a few regrets when it comes to high school.

- I could have done so much better academically. That is my biggest regret. If I could go back, I would bust my @+@ since freshman year and do well in all myclasses, instead of cutting and whatnot.
- I should have joined a team (should have stuck with baseball). Another big regret.
- I should have been more outgoing. I "broke out of my shell", so to speak, the end of junior year-heading into senior year. I should have been moreouting with girls than I am now and making new school friends early on.

So far, senior year is going great, sucks it's ending soon
tired.gif

HELL no. Now if I could go back to 12th grade? Yes but I don't care for living in the past, what'sdone is done.

If i could do it for one day or maybe even a week or two then yes but as far as starting all over again to get where im at now then my answer would be No!

I already know that i would be running out of the house late as hell trying to catch the bus with my homie Myc lol
(we went through that every single day) I would have more Jordans (Terrible) naw, i would do a few things differently but i wouldnt try to get too carried awayhowever HS was very fun and i still consider Freshman year my best year ever in HS.

I am older now but i still feel like im in HS because i have fun most of the time on my jobs. Im more mature so thats a plus and i love where im at now but fora few days or weeks yeah id go back.

if you mean having the same people and it being the same year and everything then hell yes..i did alright in 9th grade but completely %%*$%% up in 10th and nowim doing alright in 11th..i would go back and try harder

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

id mail you an english book

EDIT: DAMMNIT you edited to quick
laugh.gif
at a spelling suggestion with an error. I think youmeant too instead of to.

I had the best times and the worst times in high school and if I had the choice, I would not do it all over again. All the people you loved and hated, all thelonely days and all the nights you'll never forget made me who I am today. (no cliche)
dang I miss high school though, Chino Hills High class of 08 yeah!
"heres to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget."

in the blink of a eye , just so i can set myself up for a better life after hs not so much for the parties or any thing

in the blink of a eye , just so i can set myself up for a better life after hs not so much for the parties or any thing

came too far to go back. almost done with 4 years in college now i wouldn't want to repeat that again (in terms of academics).

i would have been into shoes earlier, since it would've been 01 i could've prob. snatched up a lot of good shoes...

Back
Top Bottom