If you don't love Jesus, how can you love America?

It's a nod to slave masters implanting the idea of salvation and ever lasting joy into the heads of slaves via "Christ".

That still doesn't make any type of sense.

The hyperbole was real but the basis of the statement holds truth depending on your perception of the religion.

I don't agree with him 100% but I see where he's coming from.

Last edited:
Nah, no matter what your perception of the religion is, that statement holds no truth.

That's why I pointed out the hyperbole and noted the basis holds truth, not the statement itself. I had an idea of what he was referring to.

Agree to disagree.

Jesus isn't real. Can't love a fake. Story wise, he was a traitor to his own ppl that had delusions of grandeur and a GOD complex so I can see how some can think he had a lot in common with America.

Jesus isn't real. Can't love a fake. Story wise, he was a traitor to his own ppl that had delusions of grandeur and a GOD complex so I can see how some can think he had a lot in common with America.
im sure there are some comic book characers that you love 

Yeah but I wouldn't say if you don't love Spider-Man how can you love America :lol:

Main difference being I understand that it's fiction, as in not real and didn't really happen.

Last edited:

Yeah but I wouldn't say if you don't love Spider-Man how can you love America
laugh.gif

Main difference being I understand that it's fiction, as in not real and didn't really happen.
if you dont love steve rogers you dont love america!!

not srs

I already explained that the friend who said this to me was joking but ****** is finna turn this into a legit debate thread :smh:

For the record **** Jesus. Real historical person or no, I ain't letting ****** make me believe that a 2000 year old dead man is someone who should be worshipped by humanity

***** I could write a book right now that says we should worship Benjamim Franklin and that he died for our sins

Last edited:
Are we talking about the actual Jesus of Nazareth, or the figure of Caesar Borgia version of Jesus?

Can't even have a legit convo about this without making clear that the depictions displayed of "Jesus" shown in most photos and painting is blasphemous.

They have looking like a middle aged North Carolina white man from a 1980's setting. When in fact, he was Palestinian from the predominantly Chrisitian Palestinian-populated town of Bethlehem, Palestine. But ofcourse that's arguable but that's surely what I believe, and if you've ever been to Palestine, you'll know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom