If You Got Hurt Would You Let Bob Do This To You? (Pics)

39235a4e4d2c64ebe7da35d8acbb5b196857f66.jpg

You say "let" like Butler had a real choice in that situation. He just hurt his knee in the Final Four game of his senior year, I'm sure he's not thinking about how close his coach was and how it might be awkward.

He was writhing in pain and screaming out, the coach was comforting him and trying to calm him down, that's it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You say "let" like Butler had a real choice in that situation. He just hurt his knee in the Final Four game of his senior year, I'm sure he's not thinking about how close his coach was and how it might be awkward.

He was writhing in pain and screaming out, the coach was comforting him and trying to calm him down, that's it.

You MADD?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You MADD?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Too good!!!!

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

did they ever say what it was. kept hearing outside Knee injury.

No they're gonna have to do an MRI. Yeah I let him do that to me. He's my coach. Nothing %#*! about it. 

watching live was kind of sad he was just there saying he couldn't play...that sucks he took two L's a final four L, and a big change in his career L

Back
Top Bottom