If You Had a Child, What Would You Name Him/Her?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

After his father. Not up for debate.

laugh.gif

-Jr
-Bruno
-Yohan (johan?)
-idk im goin with Damon III personally since im already III

actually i will name all of my sons Damon lol...

It might be a girl thing, or amazing planning in advance, but I have to have names that I can shorten down to nicknames...

Potentials for my son(s):

Ezekial
Mason
Alexander
Maximus (would prob always go by Max though)
Cullen
Julius
Xavier

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

It might be a girl thing, or amazing planning in advance, but I have to have names that I can shorten down to nicknames...
I always liked that too.

My brothers and I all have J names, so part of me wants to continue that trend, but I don't plan on making it a huge deal, but if I did then I'd probably choose Jackson.  Can be shortened to Jack or Jackie which I like.

I kind of want to name him after my dad, Walter, but it's definitely an old fashioned name.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I always liked that too.

My brothers and I all have J names, so part of me wants to continue that trend, but I don't plan on making it a huge deal, but if I did then I'd probably choose Jackson.  Can be shortened to Jack or Jackie which I like.

I kind of want to name him after my dad, Walter, but it's definitely an old fashioned name.
Nice. Jackson is
pimp.gif
my friend has that as what she wants to call her son, but is thinking about spelling it Jaxon instead of the traditional way.

On a side note, I'll be damned if I can't call my daughter Raphael. Don't care if it's traditionally a boys name. Saw it on a movie and I've been in love with the idea ever since
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom