If you had to choose... HTC EVO, Samsung Epic or Apple iPhone 4?

Originally Posted by quiickz

Why does the Epic keep coming up in discussions? It's not even the best out of the Samsung smartphones, Vibrant > *.

how is the vibrant better when it lacks a physical keyboard? they all have the same specs & screen

Why does the Epic keep coming up in discussions? It's not even the best out of the Samsung smartphones, Vibrant > *.

how is the vibrant better when it lacks a physical keyboard? they all have the same specs & screen

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

And Epic has a Front facing camera, and the back cam has flash.
Epic and Evo, to me it was a Toss up, I had the choice of either one...I got Epic because it was newer and the screen is beautiful, but I'd be lying if I didnt say sometimes I regret it. The battery life and NO FLASH on the web kills me.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

And Epic has a Front facing camera, and the back cam has flash.
Epic and Evo, to me it was a Toss up, I had the choice of either one...I got Epic because it was newer and the screen is beautiful, but I'd be lying if I didnt say sometimes I regret it. The battery life and NO FLASH on the web kills me.

Galaxy S phone is the way to go.

Samsung-Galaxy-S-cell-phones.jpg

I have the Captivate and I love it. My son has the Vibrant and this his baby. He got it after seeing me work phone magic on my Captivated. You could say he was Captivated by it.

Galaxy S phone is the way to go.

Samsung-Galaxy-S-cell-phones.jpg

I have the Captivate and I love it. My son has the Vibrant and this his baby. He got it after seeing me work phone magic on my Captivated. You could say he was Captivated by it.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Funny thread considering I just sold my iPhone and bounced over to Sprint and copped an EVO yesterday.  The battery llife on the EVO can be decent with some adjustments like I have done.  It's not really about the phones moreso than it is about the service.  AT&T charges premium prices for half +$* service 
tired.gif
  Apple provides the features THEY deem necessary for the iPhone and anything else you want for it well you have to jailbreak the phone to do it.  I'm good with my EVO and paying half the cost of AT&T.  

Turn off 4g...3g.....locations.....brightness all the way down......bluetooth off.......keep nothing running in the background......always travel with a spare battery.....when phone is not in use....turn it off 
roll.gif

Apple's ONLY competition is...............Apple
laugh.gif

Funny thread considering I just sold my iPhone and bounced over to Sprint and copped an EVO yesterday.  The battery llife on the EVO can be decent with some adjustments like I have done.  It's not really about the phones moreso than it is about the service.  AT&T charges premium prices for half +$* service 
tired.gif
  Apple provides the features THEY deem necessary for the iPhone and anything else you want for it well you have to jailbreak the phone to do it.  I'm good with my EVO and paying half the cost of AT&T.  

Turn off 4g...3g.....locations.....brightness all the way down......bluetooth off.......keep nothing running in the background......always travel with a spare battery.....when phone is not in use....turn it off 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Got that extended battery for my EVO and my battery last for almost 2 days with heavy usage
laugh.gif
imma bout to cop a 3200mah battery for my nexus one...its got good battery life, but i wanna hot rod it and add ridiculously long battery life 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Got that extended battery for my EVO and my battery last for almost 2 days with heavy usage
laugh.gif
imma bout to cop a 3200mah battery for my nexus one...its got good battery life, but i wanna hot rod it and add ridiculously long battery life 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

tired.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Fan boy spotted.

But yea. I may do a reset. My battery life drains real fast because of something I installed but im not sure what.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

tired.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Fan boy spotted.

But yea. I may do a reset. My battery life drains real fast because of something I installed but im not sure what.

indifferent.gif

false

indifferent.gif

false

im sorry but when apple STILL makes a 3.5 screen and you got SUV like phones wit 4.3 inch screen WITH SUPERAMOLED comin for 2011

i dunno how anyone can stick with it, especially when you can't even put what you want on your phone until you basically void your warranty.
laugh.gif

and next year da horsepower of phones is gonna leap frog.... iphone is already lacking in that department since they can't even multitask....

im sorry but when apple STILL makes a 3.5 screen and you got SUV like phones wit 4.3 inch screen WITH SUPERAMOLED comin for 2011

i dunno how anyone can stick with it, especially when you can't even put what you want on your phone until you basically void your warranty.
laugh.gif

and next year da horsepower of phones is gonna leap frog.... iphone is already lacking in that department since they can't even multitask....

i would pick the evo but i don't know how the sprint coverage is in my area.
i do know that at&t's network sucks.

how about verizon's version of the evo, the HTC Merge.  phone looks amazing and will be on the best network.  
smokin.gif

i would pick the evo but i don't know how the sprint coverage is in my area.
i do know that at&t's network sucks.

how about verizon's version of the evo, the HTC Merge.  phone looks amazing and will be on the best network.  
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Word? Im starting to think my extended battery is defective. Im only getting 8 hrs tops.To answer OPs question Evo is a great phone just hate the battery issues.

laugh.gif

Word? Im starting to think my extended battery is defective. Im only getting 8 hrs tops.To answer OPs question Evo is a great phone just hate the battery issues.

Back
Top Bottom