If you had to play 1 on 1 with an NBA "guard", who would you pick to play?

I feel like i have a best chance against derek fisher. yes, i'll lose though...
i know players like crawford, flip murray, george hill, ben gordon etc would have a field day at a pick up game

Nick Anderson. Foul him and chant "1995" when he shoots his FT's. At least I'll be entertained.

I'd like to break a sweat so probably cp3, aaron brooks...somebody like that.

Here we go with this.

I would like to play AI in his prime to see how quick he is.

Just waiting to see how many of you fools will think you can beat Ridnour, Nash, Blake, or any PG that routinely gets torched by other NBA PLAYERS.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Here we go with this.

I would like to play AI in his prime to see how quick he is.

Just waiting to see how many of you fools will think you can beat Ridnour, Nash, Blake, or any PG that routinely gets torched by other NBA PLAYERS.

--Nash does more torching than getting torched. Add Dfish to the list of guards that get torched though.

RAFER ALSTON. just wanna see in person his street moves
pimp.gif

Pretty much, I'm going to get torched, so I may as well go with someone who I feel I can get 1 or 2 threes against, maybe on a long rebound and I just line it up real quick before they recover. Or something.

DFish
Eddie House... who would probably proceed to hit like 42 threes in a row after I hit one against him
laugh.gif

Chris Paul... in his currently injured state
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

Originally Posted by Durden7

Ill take a security guard.

10f8089.jpg

roll.gif

I would love to play against kobe to see how good he is from a players perspective. Also steve nash, so after the game, I could ask him to give me some shooting tips

If i was looking to get killed (as in absolutely embarrassed) i would love to go against
Deron Williams and get a taste for how quick he is combined with his size and power.

But if i wanted to play someone where i might actually score a basket or two i'd probably go with Luke Ridinour

Back
Top Bottom