If you had to play 1 on 1 with an NBA "guard", who would you pick to play?

I think I'd have a chance against Anthony Carter, but I'd love to play against Baron in his UCLA days.

My first thought was Boykins to shoot over him, but he'd probably be 5x as quick as me and still get up to block my shot.

AI.
i just want to see how fast he is and his xover. i'd get chewed up of course.

DCAllAmerican wrote:

I would like to play AI in his prime to see how quick he is.

That _ was quick %+% hell! He played a game with us summer of 01 @ his Aberdeen elementary tournament back in Hampton.

565951-mike_bibby_large.jpg

I'd get torched by any and all NBA guards out there, so I'd go with Nash cuz he seems like the coolest.

laugh.gif
at anyone thinking you could even begin to contain ANY NBA guard. Maybe a slow big, but a guard, you've gotta be kidding. Barrea would destroy you.

i think i'll have a good chance at playing against Fisher. He's slow laterally and i'm about his size so i not worry about getting my shots block

I also take my chance with guys like Barea, Carlos Oroyo, Mario Chalmer, etc.

I would get my %*! kicked by any nba guard so I might as well play against Derrick Rose because he's my favorite player.

<33333333 

Dallas Mavericks Michael Finley. Favorite player from my favorite sports video game, Live 04.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

i think i'll have a good chance at playing against Fisher. He's slow laterally and i'm about his size so i not worry about getting my shots block

Slow compared to who?
grin.gif
Other PRO's and world class athletes?
grin.gif

you lakers/ball fans think you have bad with DFisher just cause he plays on the Lakers and they're always on TV to show you how bad he is but seriously I'm surprised no one mentioned Jose Calderon.....................

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Slow compared to who?
grin.gif
grin.gif
Nah he's pretty slow looking in the lateral dept. for just about any athlete above middle school. Just because he's a PRO don't mean he's still conditioned like one.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

any nba guard would bust all your *#$#+.

not true, most of them will though. Played a few of them, some was an awful experience
frown.gif
, but i did have my way with one. Brian Shaw
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Slow compared to who?
grin.gif
grin.gif
Nah he's pretty slow looking in the lateral dept. for just about any athlete above middle school. Just because he's a PRO don't mean he's still conditioned like one.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
 Are people really this dumb? Because someone like Russell Westbrook or Deron Williams blows by DFish you think he's "slow" for any athlete? If you're above the age of 14 you should have your posting privileges revoked, at least in S&T. 

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Slow compared to who?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Fisher would lock your @%% up.

Back
Top Bottom