If you had to play 1 on 1 with an NBA "guard", who would you pick to play?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

DatZNasty are you coming back up to lagcc this year?

If so im willing to play you 1 on 1.

Not saying ill bust your *** or something, but i'll give you a good run.

And if i give you a decent game wouldnt it be safe to say u couldnt beat Barea??

I never said I could beat him. I'm saying, dudes aren't as invincible as many here seem to think. Dude literally said the only people who can give TRex a bucket in the post are forwards who almost made the league
laugh.gif
. But yea, I can come up to NYC this summer though, probably later in the summer. I was thinking about Summer Jam but as of now, the roster is trash. If I end up having to choose between it or Essence and not doing both, Essence wins by a long shot

the thread says guard ... so some people depending on their size and ability will stand a chance ... its 1 on 1 and not a team game right ...

it doesn't mean they can play in the nba ... all it means is that they can hang with or beat a person of their choosing in a 1 on 1 game

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

got shoes:
outkast9984:
nobody has any shot in here to beat an NBA player so stop dreaming...there is a reason why they are in the NBA and we are all on here..
are you serious. So say i was 6'10" played college ball but didn't make it to the League. So i got Chris Duhon at my local gym. You really think he can bang with me in the post. And we already got the thread with the worst pg in league going on.
laugh.gif
 Not every pg is that good.
No. Because... you're not.

Nobody ON HERE is beating an NBA player.

And when we say 'nobody', that doesn't LITERALLY mean 'nobody'. There might be MAYBE 2 or 3 people on here that could beat an NBAer.

You're not one of 'em, though.

Neither am I.

Moving on...

I don't believe the argument was that we, NT, could defeat an NBA player, but rather an NBA player can be beat by someone NOT in the NBA.

Feel me?

Originally Posted by AG 47

got shoes:
outkast9984:
nobody has any shot in here to beat an NBA player so stop dreaming...there is a reason why they are in the NBA and we are all on here..
are you serious. So say i was 6'10" played college ball but didn't make it to the League. So i got Chris Duhon at my local gym. You really think he can bang with me in the post. And we already got the thread with the worst pg in league going on.
laugh.gif

And when we say 'nobody', that doesn't LITERALLY mean 'nobody'. There might be MAYBE 2 or 3 people on here that could beat an NBAer.

Neither am I.

Moving on...

I don't believe the argument was that we, NT, could defeat an NBA player, but rather an NBA player can be beat by someone NOT in the NBA.

Feel me?
Sorry don't feel you, cuz that's not what people were saying at all. They were saying "anyone 6'3 with a decent IQ and a decent shot" could hang with Barrea and DJ Augustin. Which is preposterous. 

If I wanted a chance to put up some numbers, I'd pick D-Fish. If I just wanted to see what it's like to get murdered on the court, give me Deron Williams.

how the hell did DJ Augustn's name get brought up? did you guys not see him play at Texas? dude has legit game.

he would absolutely destroy the average player 1-on-1.

there is a very short list of NBA players who i'd like to have a shot at, Augustin is not one of them.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by AG 47

got shoes:
outkast9984:
laugh.gif

Neither am I.

Moving on...

Feel me?
Sorry don't feel you, cuz that's not what people were saying at all. They were saying "anyone 6'3 with a decent IQ and a decent shot" could hang with Barrea and DJ Augustin. Which is preposterous. 

I suggest you go back and read the thread. People CLEARLY stated that NBA players were not invincible.

You're still not refuting what I said to begin with. Start by re-reading what I said first.
happy.gif

I've beat Jennings and Harden in a game to 11, but that doesnt mean anything, nor were they going 100%...

Mind you Im a 5'11" pg that played a year of d1, but i know right now I couldnt touch almost any NBA player going 100%...

Back
Top Bottom