If you had your girlfriend's phone for 3 days, would you browse through it?

My phone slipped out of my purse and fell into my boyfriend's car. I have a great feeling he looked through it because I checked what was browsedthrough my tmobile account online (for sidekick users). I have nothing to hide but I feel this is a great invasion of privacy which highly disturbs me.

Guys, if you had your girl's phone for days, would you browse through it, hoping to find some stuff or out of pure curiousity?
AND would you front like you never checked it if asked?

laugh.gif
then for the next 3 days you'd be walking around like
frown.gif

laugh.gif

well.. i have a sidekick and i Have a password.. I think EVERYONE should have one ... ON ANY PHONE !

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

laugh.gif
then for the next 3 days you'd be walking around like
frown.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
.............. "did she really say that about me"
eek.gif
grin.gif
"she did what?!!"
mad.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
are what youll probably find.......

well the battery will at least die by the morning or sooner. so lets hope he doesnt have a charger.. to see if any dudes be texting u on the late night....

HELL YEAH ID BROWSE THAT %%*$ !!
Id text message every dude on the adress book and be like "hey" as an impersonator and id see how they respond
Id search old text messages
Id revive deleted text messages
Id do some super spy %%*$ and get to the bottom of you

I steal my girl's phone to look through it, god only knows what your man did with it for three days without you there bothering for it back

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

well the battery will at least die by the morning or sooner. so lets hope he doesnt have a charger.. to see if any dudes be texting u on the late night..

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Id text message every dude on the adress book and be like "hey" as an impersonator and id see how they respond
Send a "The other night was fun
smile.gif
" group text and check who gets sprung.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

WORD.

id copy your whole phone book. i always look through my girls phone on some
nerd.gif
tip i get in alot of trouble for that. i always find $%@+ though.
its like i want to know whats in there, but i dont want to know. its never convos with other dudes, its convos with her best friend talking about someoutlandish $%@+

are you kidding me, I ask to see my girls phone every other week. You can call me insecure if you want, dont give a damn

Back
Top Bottom