If you had your girlfriend's phone for 3 days, would you browse through it?

Originally Posted by dylans33

nah i prolly wouldnt look at it unless it rung. i dont really stress over that stuff. my girl is the one that always wants to check my stuff

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

My girl left her phone in my car and I had it for 5 days. I went thru everything, I made a post about it.
I remember it like it was yesterday
laugh.gif

Yall are crazyyyy...I would never go through my girl's phone like that...Sounds like their is alot of trust issues out here...

You... have a boyfriend?
laugh.gif

It's only natural, homey.

I already browse through everybody else's phones... What more with a SK that I'd have for 3 days?

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Yeah totally. I'm one of the most nosiest motha-+!!#@+# you'll ever find.
laugh.gif
Me too! I be peaking out of the windows trying to spy onfolks all the time
eyes.gif

I don't believe one person could HONESTLY say they wouldn't look. I wouldn't expect someone to not look if I left my phone out.Especially after 3 days!

Everybody's nosy!

I've been in my ex's Facebook, Myspace, Yahoo, all them joints! lmao, im a dirty one foreal

Would I do it now. No. Because I hold grudges and don't have a poker face. Any little thing would piss me off. But, I would if I'm in a seriousrelationship. Have I done it yes. You know what I wish I did it sooner. Better to feel guilty for invading someone's privacy then waste years of your lifewith a skeezer acting like a good girl. Trust your instincts. Worst case scenario a keylogger never lies.

Originally Posted by eFEMMEraI

My phone slipped out of my purse and fell into my boyfriend's car. I have a great feeling he looked through it because [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I checked what was browsed through my tmobile account online (for sidekick users).[/color] I have nothing to hide but I feel this is a great invasion of privacy which highly disturbs me.

Guys, if you had your girl's phone for days, would you browse through it, hoping to find some stuff or out of pure curiousity?
AND would you front like you never checked it if asked?
how did you check what was browsed?
I wanna see whos browsing my sidekick!
foreal tho.

Unless you're really hiding something from him, there's nothing to worry about.
Anyways, last someone posted a thread like this, OP was talked down on for even looking through the phone. You NT'ers amaze me. Anyways, I would, thenagain I wouldn't care about what I found.

what kind of girls are you guys wifing up if you would readily go through her phone like that? or maybe it's just insecurity on you guys' part'cause you've done it before and think your girl's capable of doing the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom