If you had your girlfriend's phone for 3 days, would you browse through it?

The responses in this thread are surprising. The other day I was helping my gf hook up her SE phone to save the messages off it, and this program magicallyaccessed all her deleted texts. It had some stuff in there like 3 weeks before we met that I didn't wanna see, and now that bugs me.

Morbid Curiousity

i dont think u should have a sidekick if you're out of high school..

yes, i look through my girls phone everytime she hands it to me, more like glance at who shes talking to, not interrogating her about it.

i wouldnt look thru it if i'd trust my girl...syke hell yea i would in a heartbeat!

nah i prolly wouldnt look at it unless it rung. i dont really stress over that stuff. my girl is the one that always wants to check my stuff

its wrong, but it's better to know if ur girls beatin other dudes so that you know you're not wasting your time wifing up a skeezer.

Originally Posted by Face82

If I had it for 3 minutes I would browse through it

And you aint got no one to blame but yourself. I always check to make sure I have my phone when I get out of a car, before I leave somwhere, etc.

I'd browse through if I had it for an hour, and I'm sure any girl would do the same. It would depend on how long we'd been together though. If itsbeen a couple months, then I might be less apt to since the relationship is still young.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Yeah totally. I'm one of the most nosiest motha-+!!#@+# you'll ever find.

3 days?? hell yeah...it would kill me if i didn't

Originally Posted by Face82

If I had it for 3 minutes I would browse through it
roll.gif

I mean, you shouldn't worry about him looking through your phone if you haven't been unfaithful...

..or have you?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by blaxoid

The responses in this thread are surprising. The other day I was helping my gf hook up her SE phone to save the messages off it, and this program magically accessed all her deleted texts. It had some stuff in there like 3 weeks before we met that I didn't wanna see, and now that bugs me.
indifferent.gif

it could've been 3 weeks after you met. get over it.

that doesnt even make sense... why would it be better if there was some disturbing whorish mess in there after they met

obviously you have something to hide, thats why you're worried and posting it on NT..being unfaithful is not a good look..

i thought i would never do it, and with my ex. i did.. she left her phone, and i had a feeling she was lying to me about talking to certain people eventho itold her not to.

found text messages and emails of dudes that she was replying to and ex bfs of hers i knew about. and it wasnt no "hey" type of stuff.

if i had never checked her phone, i would of never known. F her.

so yes, i would .

and she then tried to LIE in my face denying everything eventho i had already checked
laugh.gif

-Dlo
UNDFT

I'd jump into the photo album that's about it. don't care enough to see who she's texting, whether it be another guy or whoever.

BUT if she looked through MINE......ooo0o0ooo
embarassed.gif
there would def bea good few days of the silent treatment from her.

thought i would never do it, and with my ex. i did.. she left her phone, and i had a feeling she was lying to me about talking to certain people eventho i told her not to.

found text messages and emails of dudes that she was replying to and ex bfs of hers i knew about. and it wasnt no "hey" type of stuff.

if i had never checked her phone, i would of never known. F her.

so yes, i would .

and she then tried to LIE in my face denying everything eventho i had already checked

almost the same with my ex... saw she was still talking to her ex and denied it even after i saw it... started checking her phone religiously after that... went out for a 1.5 years and she broke up with me cause she said i didnt trust her... stupi (*@#... obviously i dont trust u if u lie straight in my face before..

Back
Top Bottom