If you lead a negative life, you will be reincarnated as a GameStop employee.

gamestop is HORRIBLE in general, they give you almost no money trying to trade a game, and on top of that they charge ridiculous prices, never going there again

edit- never had any problems with the employees, i just have problems with their pricing and trade in

Some employee's are cool, but I've been to alot of Gamestop's and there really are alot of "high nosed nerds" that work there

whats so bad about gamestop employees. the ones in my area, the employees seem mad chill. if i was into video games like that id apply.

Where I'm at, a lot of the people that work at Gamestop are pretty chill. But you get the one or two people who are D-Bags.

--I agree about the trade in thing being a rip off...
--Other than that I haven't experienced anything negative at a Gamestop.

roll.gif
title got me

You probably were just unlucky.
There's bad employees in every chain store, not just gamestop

roll.gif
 @ the thread title.
But in all seriousness, you should know what you are getting into when you decide to trade to GameStop. The pre-owned games is their money maker. I traded all of my PS2 $#%^ in to them simply because I was too lazy to setup an auction or try to sell everything myself. I paid the price for convenience, but at the end of the day, I got rid of useless clutter and I was able to buy a couple of PS3 games in the process. I could be wrong, but I think you get more for trade-in's if you opt for store credit rather than cash (not much more, but still). At the end of the day, don't go there for trade-in's unless you absolutely have no other choice or are lazy like me and don't really care what you get back. Other than that though, their games are retail price so I don't really see any other complaint about the place.

In HS I wanted to work there, applied and all..

Cats looked at me weird as hell, on some "as soon as you walk out, im throwing this in the garbage" looks

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

roll.gif
 @ the thread title.
But in all seriousness, you should know what you are getting into when you decide to trade to GameStop. The pre-owned games is their money maker. I traded all of my PS2 $#%^ in to them simply because I was too lazy to setup an auction or try to sell everything myself. I paid the price for convenience, but at the end of the day, I got rid of useless clutter and I was able to buy a couple of PS3 games in the process. I could be wrong, but I think you get more for trade-in's if you opt for store credit rather than cash (not much more, but still). At the end of the day, don't go there for trade-in's unless you absolutely have no other choice or are lazy like me and don't really care what you get back. Other than that though, their games are retail price so I don't really see any other complaint about the place.
why do ppl say this?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

roll.gif
 @ the thread title.
why do ppl say this?
grin.gif
At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom