If you missed out on the MF Dooms or the November Rains...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
And telling them that still give you the jacked up price, right?

lol.

You probably missed the running joke carried over from those ugly LRG sweatshirts
tongue.gif

^ Its sad to hear that cats are charging those rape prices ... but I guess that's the effect of a free market ...

I copped a pair today!!! They come in the gold box. I guess $175 is alright considering the prices they're going for online!

If I didn't have a pair, I'd buy for $175. It's cheaper than ebay or anywhere else that's trustworthy. I paid $200 for initial release, so $175is cool.

Rhetorically speaking....how much are Spiz'ikes?

^
And anyone paying $175 + tax for those are "new fools" as well..................................

Would rather go on the bay, add $50, and get me some DS 99 Flightposite in college colorway.

But that's me.

This shoe will look like Young MC in 3 years..................................................................

But thanks for the beast who wanted them 2 months ago though. lol. I'm riding pretty with a carseat in the back.

If you want somehting...you pay for it. Some people don't lose sleep over spending above MSRP...I do, but I get over it after a while.

I am cheap so I passed for $175 I could cop something else for that money,but to each its own. I mean the sneakers got restocked all over the country and theprices didnt drop. Consumers dont even realize that the sneakers are not limited to justify the high pricepoint. They are hot, but a $80 dunk, released for$150-$200 based on hotness and limited numbers just to find out two months later they were sitting in a warehouse somewhere, and released for the same amount.To each its own, I dont blame to stores I blame the consumers. Sorry just venting.

Originally Posted by tactusjack

I am cheap so I passed for $175 I could cop something else for that money,but to each its own. I mean the sneakers got restocked all over the country and the prices didnt drop. Consumers dont even realize that the sneakers are not limited to justify the high pricepoint. They are hot, but a $80 dunk, released for $150-$200 based on hotness and limited numbers just to find out two months later they were sitting in a warehouse somewhere, and released for the same amount. To each its own, I dont blame to stores I blame the consumers. Sorry just venting.
I agree, instead of us *****ing and moaning we should do something. I'm tired of seeing people complaining about how high the costs are and end upcopping anyways. I refuse to pay mark up in store, naturally my refusal to buy won't make a point seeing as how some hypebeast or douche reseller wouldgladly scoop up the pair(s) I pass on. When store owners see their jacked up priced kicks on their wall a month or two from when they drop they may start toget the point. The only reason they charge what they do is because we LET them. But what Lavan said was on point too.

Originally Posted by TOWEH

^ Its sad to hear that cats are charging those rape prices ... but I guess that's the effect of a free market ...
Along with sweatshops overseas.

Back
Top Bottom