If you were Dwight Howard, what would you do?

Houston is the best chance for him. Harden & Howard, Lin who isnt terrible but isnt that great is a good combo.

I'd stop being a ban.
roll.gif

Srs Houston seems like the perfect situation. Harden is the man, doesn;t have to shoulder the load, decent PG and a good supporting cast.
Are you and others in here saying Houston strictly because it appears they are the best team with the money available to sign him?  If the answer is yes, I will buy Houston as a potential landing point.  If you are to include teams which could work things around to MAKE it work, then I just dont see how Houston is anywhere close to the top. 

If Houston doesnt sign Dwight, I dont think they are a playoff team in 2013/14.

Are you and others in here saying Houston strictly because it appears they are the best team with the money available to sign him?  If the answer is yes, I will buy Houston as a potential landing point.  If you are to include teams which could work things around to MAKE it work, then I just dont see how Houston is anywhere close to the top. 

Houston was a playoff team without Dwight, so why wouldn't they be next year if they miss out on signing him?

Houston with dwight=first rd exit still. They get j smoove too tho it could b scary

I'd stop being a ban.

:rofl:

Srs Houston seems like the perfect situation. Harden is the man, doesn;t have to shoulder the load, decent PG and a good supporting cast.

What team is going to take their spot.

Originally Posted by dland24  
Originally Posted by Law3001  
I'd stop being a ban.
roll.gif

What team is going to take their spot.
In my opinion, Mavs and maybe the Jazz.

As a Lakers Hater; I am hoping he stays in Los Angeles. He will get paid the highest and will ensure the organization won't sniff a title for the duration of his contract.

And just how is Houston supposed to go about getting both of them?

Convince CP3 to go to Dallas with you...Him CP3 & Dirk plus with state taxes he wouldn't leave money on the table.

Dwight needs a good-cop, bad-cop with CP3 and Dirk on him, plus Carslile is one of the best in the game.

I think this is the best situation for him

I think Houston would be the best choice for him, imo. Less pressure then in LA, he has a young star in Harden to team up with, & the Rockets are a team that have a bright future ahead of them.

Again, can someone answer me.  Do you guys think Houston is the best option STRICTLY because Houston is realistic?  Are you eliminating options that would have to do work some trades or contracts around to acquire Dwight? 

Because again, I think there are other options that, in my opinion, would be much better for Dwight.....they just couldnt necessarily outright acquire him as it stands right this second.

**To answer the question "what would I (personally) do if I was Dwight"......I would try to find a better team than Houston to try to acquire my services....with the knowledge that they would have to make some moves to make it work.**

Last edited:
Again, can someone answer me.  Do you guys think Houston is the best option STRICTLY because Houston is realistic?  Are you eliminating options that would have to do work some trades or contracts around to acquire Dwight? 

Because again, I think there are other options that, in my opinion, would be much better for Dwight.....they just couldnt necessarily outright acquire him as it stands right this second.

**To answer the question "what would I (personally) do if I was Dwight"......I would try to find a better team than Houston to try to acquire my services....with the knowledge that they would have to make some moves to make it work.**

I think just what seems to be on the table now, Houston would be a good fit for him. Harden and Dwight would be a great combo and can't forget about Parsons who is coming into his own right now. Asik is pretty good and Lin needs to improve this off season. A Houston squad with Dwight looks pretty good, imo.

Back
Top Bottom