If you were in an interview,.....

jrose5

Banned
.... how would you describe yourself. And what are your strengths and weaknesses.

JR5

I would describe myself as being: Professional, detail oriented, optimistic, and timely
smile.gif

Professional, hard worker, honest, dependable, outgoing, task-oriented, motivated, quick learner, team player.

Depends on the position. I will tell them whatever they want to hear or whichever attributes that would make me look good for the position.

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

"I'm a cool relaxed dude" - Albert F (unemployed for 5 years and counting)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Professional, hard worker, honest, dependable, outgoing, task-oriented, motivated, quick learner, team player.

thanks.. i will be using this

idk why but i found this funny too
laugh.gif

Punctual.
Rational.
Adaptive.
Motivated to learn & improve.
Team player (if applicable to job).

The best candidate for this position *wink, and proceed to moonwalk out the door*

An easy going person that takes pride in doing things right and is not afraid to have a good laugh.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Depends on the interview honestly
ohwell.gif
. I'm with Jthagreat. I'm whatever they need to hear.
laugh.gif

Word, I'd read the mission statement---

Mission Statmenet = Me for that day.

ya, ive done that "being whatever they wanna hear", but what do you do when they ask you for examples of you being __?

It depends what the job would be for, obviously we all have different skills we can offer for different jobs, but on the whole...

Strengths: highly organised, keen eye for detail, outgoing, hard worker (will go the extra mile), computer literate, friendly, highly adaptable, confidentbeing a minority (i.e: the only female in a male dominated industry), could easily tell you the pros and cons of the four main types of steel used inengineering and building.

Weaknesses: talks extremely fast when excited
laugh.gif
, perfectionist (I consider it a strength and a weakness)

My strengths are that I am trustworthy, pragmatic, and kind-hearted.

My weaknesses are that I can sometimes be a perfectionist and take on others' responsibilities as my own just to get the job done.

strengths:
great communication skills
a leader
great tone setter
works well with not just customers but co workers and higher management
organized

weaknesses:

Back
Top Bottom