I'll be that guy... and just come right out and say it.... Asher Roth is slept on.

No he's not, we just don't care.

I had the mixtape he dropped with Cannon and Drama and it was eh.

I like Asher Roth. His verse on "Fat Raps Remix" and on "Roll Call" from When Fish Ride Bicycles are my favorite verses from each of those songs.

He's a much better white rapper than Mac Miller....

Tell me this song isn't good.

His verse on Roll Call >

And why not, I'll post this too

name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Cool story Optimus.

And suddenly, it all makes sense.

The name may change, but the lame remain.

Asher's not slept on. He aight. Not that great. So no one is "sleeping".

Like any rapper, capable of making a decent record.

OP is a troll; Asher is okay but if he was a black kid from the hood no one would care about him

Nah he's average at best. I gave him a bunch of chances.

He only shines as a featured artist like on Pac Div's Useless. Most of his own work bores me. His best solo work imo was the Rawth EP with Nottz.

inconsistent.

boring.

i had so much of his music and deleted like 75% of it. but i still rock with the songs i rock with. btw fallin' is my favorite song by him i think

He's okay at best. He's better than Mac Miller lyrically, but...yea. He's ok and that's about it. Doesn't really
appeal to me and I never felt like I'd be missing anything if any of his stuff came and went. Feel the same about
Charles Hamilton too.

im not that biggest asher fan but the dude killed the a millie remix back in the day...please embed

I'm a troll? Because dude isn't from the hood...AND can rap?

...the audacity.
eyes.gif

I always thought dude fit well with Chuck and those beats. I think he's slept on to an extent. He definitely poops on Mac Miller, but again that's not saying much.

Seared fois gras is fireee, so far his new tape is dope.

his flow and the way he flips syllables
pimp.gif
some of yall dont even listen

I like that Toni Braxton joint. He's fun to listen to. Reminds me of just hanging on a summer night and spitting dumb rhymes for fun. lol.

His tape with Cannon had my hopes high but his album was pretty inconsistent.

Pabst and Jazz is
pimp.gif
though. Like someone else said, him and Chuck are a good combo.

Back
Top Bottom