Im 22 and im losing my hair FML...

starting to look like Lebron...well, not AS bad
laugh.gif

I'm hoping its just the shampoo and conditioner I've been using. (did some research to find out H&S can cause hair loss)

but man, this is really stressing me out, going to make an appt this week and see what the real cause of it....im hoping i can treat it and its not genetic considering my moms side of the men have hardly any hair but my dads side all in their 60+ have a full set of hair still

anyone else experience hair loss at a young age? what are you guys to prevent it? any GOOD shampoos out there you guys are using?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

get a #1 or 1.5 and call it a day

came in to say this

better get used to it OP or you'll look like a fool with noticeable amounts of hair missing

in terms of heredity, youre supposed to look at your Mothers side of the family.

Having said that, I dont think there is any true predictor. I have hair loss, and my Mothers side really has none, whereas my Grandfather and all of his brothers lost their hair on my dads side

Unfortunately, its just part of life for some of us

i've heard hair loss depends mostly on your mom's side of the family though more so than your dad's

My hairline is good (I'm 18), I guess is a hereditary thing, my dad's hairline is fine and he's 44, my grandfather is around 65-70 and his hairline is also good for his age. I'm set for life B.
pimp.gif

EDIT: So your hairline comes from your mom's side? Eh, my hairline is still good. Just one uncle on my mom's side with a worse than LeBron hairline.

i'm 25 and have been using H&S for as long as i can remember. my hairline is pretty much on par with lebrons.
Originally Posted by JD214

Fotos primo?
My hairline is good (I'm 18), I guess is a hereditary thing, my dad's hairline is fine and he's 44, my grandfather is around 65-70 and his hairline is also good for his age. I'm set for life B.
pimp.gif
i was saying the same thing at 18.
laugh.gif

If you're losing hair in the same area that Lebron is, that's not caused by Shampoo or conditioner ... That's hereditary fam'... Shampoos cause hair loss everywhere on the head...not just the frontal/forehead area

join the club bruh, cut it low. It shouldn't matter as long as your not ugly because a lack of hair brings more attention to your face. Oh and also pray that you don't have a funny shaped head..almost forgot that one.

I'm scared of hair loss. My brother 7 years older than me is starting to recede. My mom side hairline in the front is pretty much intact and they have a bald spot at the crown. But that's about it.

If mine starts to thin, I'm definitely looking into hair transplant.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

If you're losing hair in the same area that Lebron is, that's not caused by Shampoo or conditioner ... That's hereditary fam'... Shampoos cause hair loss everywhere on the head...not just the frontal/forehead area
yeah, was going to add that i don't think H&S has anything to do with my case. i just got the plain ol pushback drop top convertible hairline.

I'm 28 and getting a nice ol Ginobli. Don't matter short or not really can still tell.

OP your deep in denial fam 
laugh.gif
listen man it's not the end of the world..When I found out I was going bald I bought fitteds upon fitteds but eventually just said F it because wearing fitteds became annoying and costly to me (not to mention New era's horrible sizing) just get a low hair cut and you will eventually get use to it and realize its not that serious  

Back
Top Bottom