Im 22 and im losing my hair FML...

I'm not losing my hair, but I am getting an increasing amount of grey hairs
frown.gif

Seriously though, a lot of times it's just hereditary. One of my friends asked me the same thing (he's 23) and said he's pretty

much gonna cut his hair as low as possible w/o actually being bald and just call it a day. I don't blame him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

OP your deep in denial fam 
laugh.gif
listen man it's not the end of the world..When I found out I was going bald I bought fitteds upon fitteds but eventually just said F it because wearing fitteds became annoying and costly to me (not to mention New era's horrible sizing) just get a low hair cut and you will eventually get use to it and realize its not that serious  

Don't know, but don't hats just make it worse?
nerd.gif

21 lossing hair dont care 1 and a 0 low phade your good man or just shaved it all completely just rock it man who cares

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

OP your deep in denial fam 
laugh.gif
listen man it's not the end of the world..When I found out I was going bald I bought fitteds upon fitteds but eventually just said F it because wearing fitteds became annoying and costly to me (not to mention New era's horrible sizing) just get a low hair cut and you will eventually get use to it and realize its not that serious  

Don't know, but don't hats just make it worse?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nah thats a myth . Has to be because ive been rocking fitteds since i was 12 or 13 and im about to be 22 and my hairline is perfect
pimp.gif
Can't see myself ever going bald
laugh.gif

I've been losing mine for the last few years...been shaving to the scalp (bald) for the last year and a half. At first, it was incredibly stressful...went through the whole "why me?" phase (still do sometimes)...basically just fighting the inevitable which is pointless. Don't stress over it, easy to say, only thing that could do is make it worse. It does suck, especially being so young but you'll get used to it eventually...no big deal. If your skin is dark then that's a plus (no shadow). I'm white with black hair so the shadow is annoying....actually considering waxing it. I applaud those that couldn't care less though, walking around with the full blown horseshoes.

started losing it at 16
pimp.gif

still got a mostly full head at 21 though. some recessi on and some thinning in the back but its not that noticeable right now unless its windy or my hair is wet.
its pretty wack, but you just gotta say +%+% it and not care. that's the best advice i can give you.

if you're desperate, try propecia. i hear it works pretty well and its just a pill. i never wanted to +%+% with it cause it can +%+% up your ability to get/maintain an erection

just do you fam.

At least you didn't need to have two cysts surgically removed from your scalp. Foreverrasheedwallace.

i have to admit that you guys are making me feel a bit better
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've never cut it short, I've always had a lot of hair so i'd look mad weird with a 1
laugh.gif

I'll be looking into rogaine for sure though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm 35 and been cutting a bald head since I was 16.... Efff it

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I know a guy who lost is hair at about that age - not surprising if you knew his dad - he has about 3 hairs above each ear and had the worst combover for years.

I saw his son the other day and he has a hairline like Lebron - and he's 11. No chance at all.

Sucks bro I experinced the same thing starting at about 20ish. Luckily started rapidly and hasn't changed much since I'm only 24 now but man I'm super aware of it and hoping everyday it doesn't get too much worse

I got mad thick hair..but its startin to go grey at 26.. think its a bit easier to fix than your problem though OP

Back
Top Bottom