I'm a New Comedian- Help Me Out-Update-New Vid Page 1-Time Square Comedy

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i thought the funniest part was when you would tell a story and people would laugh and you get mad at 'em because "that %#** is serious, it is a part of my life. this isn't funny."

Yeah - I think you should say that with a little more "umph" like " 
grin.gif
 #+#$ y'all laughin' at?!" - kinda like Bernie Mac at the Apollo when he was cussin' at the audience ("I ain't scared of you mutha #+#$!!") or Chris Tucker in "Friday" ("Don't laugh - it ain't funny")...
...it's a cheap way to get laughs while you get the crowd into you and set the next joke up.

Your stage presence will get better over time, but you're off to a good start...

thats a interesting observation, never noticed that

You picked it up after the 3-minute mark.

Your eyes were distracting though, they seemed closed most of the time, except towards the end.

Applauds for doing stand up and not bad.

You picked it up after the 3-minute mark.

Your eyes were distracting though, they seemed closed most of the time, except towards the end.

Applauds for doing stand up and not bad.

great work. keep at it.

I didn't like the excessive "im not a #+@*$" didn't really have a place imo

and the whole this is my life don't laugh was funny the first two times but when you came back to it midway the 3rdd time i was kinda like
grin.gif

but overall I really enjoyed it.

great work. keep at it.

I didn't like the excessive "im not a #+@*$" didn't really have a place imo

and the whole this is my life don't laugh was funny the first two times but when you came back to it midway the 3rdd time i was kinda like
grin.gif

but overall I really enjoyed it.

pimp.gif
it was pretty good. Only thing though is you're saying "and um" too much, and slow it down a tiny bit... Let the audience digest whats going on and visualize it. Good work though my man
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
it was pretty good. Only thing though is you're saying "and um" too much, and slow it down a tiny bit... Let the audience digest whats going on and visualize it. Good work though my man
pimp.gif

I really liked it, I think the bit about living with your girlfriend was the best.

One piece of advice I've heard comedians give is to write constantly. Wherever you are, always have a bit forming in your mind. Keep telling them jokes, man.

I really liked it, I think the bit about living with your girlfriend was the best.

One piece of advice I've heard comedians give is to write constantly. Wherever you are, always have a bit forming in your mind. Keep telling them jokes, man.

Getting better. Keep working on your rhythm and the punches. Seems like you were nervous to get to the punch line a couple of times and stumbled into them.

They should come off clean and unexpected. My two cents.

Getting better. Keep working on your rhythm and the punches. Seems like you were nervous to get to the punch line a couple of times and stumbled into them.

They should come off clean and unexpected. My two cents.

Back
Top Bottom