I'm about to snap

Not to be rude, but is your mom ugly?

All I keep picturing is the mom and step dude from 8 mile......

tmb_720_480.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
 van alden!!!

My *****.

Na son. Run up on this ***** and talk to him. Tell him to get his stuff the **** out or he pays tax. PERIOD.

Tax that *****. Srs. U need a cut from every sell. Srs.

**** u look like letting son son u. Daily. I'm not gonna talk about the blatant disrespect on all levels because u know and it's your life. U live it daily...but u need to stand up. It's better u plan it and take control into your own hands rather than snap one day and end up killing dude.

And if your mother says anything tell her to sit her stupid *** down. U need to talk to her too. Tell her about herself.
this is actually a very good idea.

obviously, OP is smaller than the momb-humper... or doesnt think he has a chance in whooping up on him..

plus, he's calling you his son? that's so disrespectful it aint even nothing to laugh at. kinda sad...

this fool is smoking/selling the cheapest of greenery so we know he aint caking or contributing...

you need to step to him and say "ay brah... you either cut me in on these sales or get out.. and if you dont get out, i'll make you get out"

if he buck, have the cops show up and have him answer... that'll get him shook, straight up...

also, your momb is a bird. she couldnt eem snatch a guy that contributes. sorry, famb.

My mom has had good boyfriends. Idk about this one. It came as a shock really cause she would never choose a guy like this. Even when they argue she says **** like that and how her ex was so much better. Better job and all that stuff

When it comes to my moms husband I'm bigger and taller than him. I spoke to him about having the **** delivered here and he stopped doing it. it's been a minute since a package came for him with a fake name on it

I'm starting to lose respect for her. Cause she shouldn't have let all this happen really

It maybe time to move out. It sounds like your mom is going through that period of life where shes starting to feel old, so this dude makes her feel young(emotional BS, I know). Once a women get an idea in her head, its really hard for anyone to get it out.

You can try to hit her with an ultimatum, but she may make an emotional decision. I suggest looking for a new place or staying with someone else till this blows over.

I just spoke with moms and her husband. I told my homegirl about everything and they were saying not to do that cause people can go out and spread the business

Her husband said that we need to work on our relationship cause we need to be close and cool with each other. He also said he got some card yesterday so he can start working now and soon we gonna move. He said he wants to stop smoking weed but he can't cause it's hard. But he stopped having it delivered here

after all that he's saying that we all have our bad habits and we need to get thru this as a family

I just spoke with moms and her husband. I told my homegirl about everything and they were saying not to do that cause people can go out and spread the business

Her husband said that we need to work on our relationship cause we need to be close and cool with each other. He also said he got some card yesterday so he can start working now and soon we gonna move. He said he wants to stop smoking weed but he can't cause it's hard. But he stopped having it delivered here

after all that he's saying that we all have our bad habits and we need to get thru this as a family
blog-shaq-face%255B1%255D%255B8%255D.jpg

glad to hear that things at least are getting acknowledged and addressed, however somethings still remain unresolved

Her husband said that we need to work on our relationship cause we need to be close and cool with each other. 
a 25 year old step father, telling his 22 year old step son this has me weak 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
 please don't bite......

just go through with the original plan.

Nahh man. No joke the entire time he was talking I was like uh huh ok yeah uh huh. Like nothing you tell me is gonna make me feel any different. I was just watching tv as he was talking

^^i feel like that would make the end game .....that much sweeter..... (as in ....."i thought we were cool")

wow ...this thread has brought out the ugly in many people ......myself included......
tired.gif

Damn hes stealing yo ****... Leaving yo house dirty.... ******g yo mom in the ***.... And sell Reggie at yo house... Smh u must either be trolling or u better go whoop his ***.... I'm telling u how u gonna let son sell dirt at yo house I mean dirt literally....
roll.gif

Thread is too much

"Love ya pops"

roll.gif

This man is only 3 years older than you . . . you gonna start calling him "zaddy"?

Back
Top Bottom