I'm Addicted to Cocaine. I need help.

Originally Posted by Dunk These

my homie is going through the same thing right now.. this guy has it bad right now. my assumption is that he gets lonely sometimes and turns to the white girl for companionship.. my advice would be to fight the urge as best as possible bro. when you get that feeling when you feel like $ h!t and the only thing that will make you feel better is a bump, fight it bro!! try to go for a run or meet up with the homies to chill. when you are sober, add up the money you are droppin on them girlies or 8 balls bro!!

stayin up til early in the AM and wakin up around sunset or later is not the business bro.. go getchu a female and post up with her at night.. that should help bc instead of doin that yayo, you're gettin box from her.

good luck tho bro.. i know its hard but you'll thank yourself later.

ps: lookin burnt aint cute.. yes !%*%.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In all seriousness OP, log off NT and get some real help. I hope you find the help you need. Good luck.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

my dudes do coke on the weekends...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Every single one of my friends do blow every time we go out.
It's weird cause I don't even drink so coke is on another level for me.
I'll admit it's entertaining when they do it off girls but I've grown tired of it honestly.
Go to rehab son. Before it's too late.

one of my good friends was %+%*!%+ around with coke.
then he started doing heroine

then he killed himself when he was coming down off of a high

think about it

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

think about it
Exactly what I was trying to prove with the pic
Coke----> so many other drugs, I know of a feel people who ruined their lives as well with that

You got 2 options. Man up and stop doing it OR keep going and kill yourself. At the end of the day I dont care what happens to you cuz you sound like every other sob story Ive ever heard. I got no sympathy towards you.

If you do man up tho I can respect that.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

You got 2 options. Man up and stop doing it OR keep going and kill yourself. At the end of the day I dont care what happens to you cuz you sound like every other sob story Ive ever heard. I got no sympathy towards you.

If you do man up tho I can respect that.
Ain't lookin for none pimp. Just advice

My inbox is full of some real %$@ and some crazy stories. I would have never known. I'ma get my %$@ together. I have to

Along with going to rehab and occupying yourself with other meaningful activities, Read "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey.

The imagery alone will make you want to quit.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

think about it
Exactly what I was trying to prove with the pic
Coke----> so many other drugs, I know of a feel people who ruined their lives as well with that

didnt know coke lead to that much stuff...

is it the same w/ crack-cocaine? i know its made of the same stuff...

also, DMONEY... why dont you just sell the coke? i mean...

i know there are addictions, but what's more addicting than gettin paper?

You're going to have to want to sober up and rehab yourself. No one can drag you into rehab. I know it sounds corny, but recognizing you have an issue and need help is a big step, even if you did it online. Go to rehab asap dude. This is your life we're talking about. I'm guessing you're young. Do you really want to piss away your health and money on white powder? Or do you want to battle this disease? There are healthier ways to deal with depression. Like others have said, talk to a friend, family member, or even doctor. Let them know your deal. You'll earn a helluva lot of respect for going forward on your own.

*I grew up with all but one of my friends eventually getting into coke. I told every single one of them over and over to cut the @%*%. It didn't matter. They needed to figure it out for themselves. Some did. Some started up on heroin and rocks.

first step is to admit you have a problem so you are on your way to being better, good luck in the future

Back
Top Bottom