I'm currently watching TOKYO DRIFT

Yup. Nathalie Kelly is the only reason I've watched this movie more than once. Whatever happened to her?

Better picture of her:

nathalie-kelley-1024x768-24565.jpg

pimp.gif
devil.gif

And yes she's the only reason why I watched this movie multiple times late night on HBO
laugh.gif

Nathalie Kelley>>Michelle Williams, and Jordana Brewster

I remeber Paul walker in the 2nd one they had him saying "cuz" LOL and ludachris saying "shawty" LOL man that didn't sound right comingout his mouth LOL and he reps atlanta

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

finnns2003 wrote:

alright it's over. now i want to watch 4.

carbonsilver wrote:

finnns2003 wrote:

Ghenges wrote:

I only watch this move on mute.
laugh.gif
But you'll miss the car sounds man

They shouldn't have killed off Han

Isn't Han in the upcoming one? Like a prequel to the third movie type thing.

yep, he is. don't know how he fits in, but it'll fill in some storyline i suppose.

The whole series is dumb, but I always end up watching it.

the 2nd one sucked. at least this one was in tokyo (sorta...
laugh.gif
)

slapping%20barbara_eden.jpg

1>2>Tokyo

2_Fast_2_Furious_Eva_Mendes.jpg

oh you mad, you have tokyo drift 2nd in two of those ">" examples, yet it comes in 3rd. i don't think so, pal. we race. and the loser leavestown for good.

2 Fast & 2 Furious was so HORRIBLE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Horrible acting from Paul Walker & Tyrese. Ludacris acting in that movie
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Only thing worth watching in 2 Fast & 2 Furious was Eva Mendes in a couple scenes .

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i like tokyo drift the best cause of the girl. i don't even remember what happened in 2 fast 2 furious besides there being and yenko in it.
yep, neela was hot. reiko, the little one in their group, grew up into a beauty. i'd wife keiko kitagawa, dime status.

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING KEIKO KITAGAWA. She's my lover. no one even pays attention to her. When i mention to my friends they go huh? djaladlada

Where is Nathalie Kelley? Besides this movie and a commercial,I haven't seen her in anything else...

I mean I watch all the talking parts in "mute". Car scenes I un-mute.

Originally Posted by lanev0

i like tokyo drift the best cause of the girl. i don't even remember what happened in 2 fast 2 furious besides there being and yenko in it.
yep, neela was hot. reiko, the little one in their group, grew up into a beauty. i'd wife keiko kitagawa, dime status.

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING KEIKO KITAGAWA. She's my lover. no one even pays attention to her. When i mention to my friends they go huh? djaladlada
hey back off buddy, she's mine.
It killed the mood of fast and furious, like someone can actually die in the series!!!??
laugh.gif
most people forget that morimoto dies like 2 minutes earlier, but dude is forgotten for the rest of the movie.

Originally Posted by lanev0

hey back off buddy, she's mine.
It killed the mood of fast and furious, like someone can actually die in the series!!!??
laugh.gif
most people forget that morimoto dies like 2 minutes earlier, but dude is forgotten for the rest of the movie.

gangbang?

Back
Top Bottom