Im going on a cruise to the Bahamas. Any advice?

Sup fam.

I'll be going on a cruise to the bahamas with my wife.

My 1st time going on a cruise.

Any tips or advice to maximize my trip ?

91m3Y1y-wJL._SL1500_.jpg

If you drink definitely do the drink pass. Otherwise buying on the ship adds up.

Alcohol is super expensive on a cruise

You can bring 1 bottle of corked "wine" on board.

Don't flirt/dance with any chick. My ex fell asleep so I decided to go out and next day few girls I danced with gave my ex dirty looks.... Needless to say, ex was definitely tripping lol

Try to board as early as possible and take that time to explore the ship so you know where everything is.

Dramamine is a must.

If you’re going to Nassau, prepare to be underwhelmed. It’s beautiful, but I wasn’t a fan of getting bombarded with dudes trying to hustle me for rides, cologne, art, etc. I get it that this is how they grind, but fam, I’m with the wife and kid trying to relax. Also, if you plan on doing shore excursions there, be sure to book through the cruise line. Don’t get got by the locals because you will stick out like a sore thumb.

Eat some conch fritters in port.

Cruise will get old after a day. They are the butt of alot of comedy bits for a reason.

Food is usually weak.
Sleeping quarters are uncomfortable.

Make the best of it, don't have high expectations of the cruise segment of the trip

Make sure you sign up for excursions, on the boat, for when you land in the Bahamas.

toinethedude toinethedude

Buy the drinking pass for sure.

Do you smoke? The vape pens are super clutch for the cruise.

http://www.twinbrothersbahamas.com/menu.aspx

Awesome restaurant.

I dont smoke (anymore) and my wife and I may have a glass of wine for dinner. We dont really drink.

Alcohol is super expensive on a cruise

You can bring 1 bottle of corked "wine" on board.
I can bring 2 bottles per person (4 total :smile: )

Don't flirt/dance with any chick. My ex fell asleep so I decided to go out and next day few girls I danced with gave my ex dirty looks.... Needless to say, ex was definitely tripping lol
Im married, def wont be flirting with anyone other than her

Try to board as early as possible and take that time to explore the ship so you know where everything is.

Dramamine is a must.

If you’re going to Nassau, prepare to be underwhelmed. It’s beautiful, but I wasn’t a fan of getting bombarded with dudes trying to hustle me for rides, cologne, art, etc. I get it that this is how they grind, but fam, I’m with the wife and kid trying to relax. Also, if you plan on doing shore excursions there, be sure to book through the cruise line. Don’t get got by the locals because you will stick out like a sore thumb.

Eat some conch fritters in port.
We def plan on getting there early and exploring the boat. We booked 2 excursions one of them is a tour thru Nassau. Never been there before so Im looking forward to seeing it.

Ive done a lot of fishing on charter boats so I've got some sea legs. I dont think Dramamine will be needed.

Everything pretty much has been covered OP, enjoy :smokin

Oh, make sure you give yourself enough time to either walk, or catch a ride back to the boat if you go exploring in Nassau. They WILL leave that as :lol:

If you do go exploring in Nassau you will be bombarded with cats huslting for you to use their taxi. Cpuple dudes almost got in a fight when i went cuz Taxi 3 jumped the line ahead of 2 and 1 who were next to pick up folks.

can u get me a bottle of Hennessy white

Nah

Poop in someone else's room
Nah

Everything pretty much has been covered OP, enjoy :smokin

Oh, make sure you give yourself enough time to either walk, or catch a ride back to the boat if you go exploring in Nassau. They WILL leave that as :lol:

If you do go exploring in Nassau you will be bombarded with cats huslting for you to use their taxi. Cpuple dudes almost got in a fight when i went cuz Taxi 3 jumped the line ahead of 2 and 1 who were next to pick up folks.

thanks

Take advantage of the My Time dining options (or whatever it may be called on your cruise) and don’t just order one thing. It’s all included. Should be able to schedule before you board.

i aint trippen off u not getting me the hen white
but
u expect to get free info from us
but cant even look out on the hen
only wanted one bottle and woulda palpal'd u the money

We're a community here, help each other out when we can.
I appreciate the info everyones shared here. I cant get the henny tho. I'll be carrying a lot of stuff and dont want to complicate things any more. Plus alcohol isnt good for you.

Take advantage of the My Time dining options (or whatever it may be called on your cruise) and don’t just order one thing. It’s all included. Should be able to schedule before you board.

Yes, I did this. And I'll be ordering a couple of things during my meals.

Back
Top Bottom