I'm going to CSUF in the fall

I hate parking at this school, plus it's mad hot and most the girls that were in my classes were butt ugly

Every school has suck#$+! parking. I doubt theres one college student who is impressed with their campus' parking situation.

thats true to, but csuf being a mainly commuter school, parking is even worse. when i leave every tuesdays and thursdays, people camp infront of the stairs andelevators and give me rides to my car to take my parking spot.

liquid u should be good man
check assist.org (if u havent already)
hows everyone liking school so far?
i cant wait for our gym to open
3 basketball courts
eek.gif

yeah the runs in it are gunna be sick....make sure u get ur hand scanned now cuz when it opens it will take over an hr to register

this semester has been pretty cool so far

i was hoping to get into intro to acting, but it's full

when does the gym open up?

and where do u get ur hand scanned?

you get your hand scanned at the little window by the courts in the gym now.

and do go greek... BETA UPSILON DELTA representing....

gym will now be opening in march because of all this rain....rock climbing will be tight

ps i hate petioning classes especially 110A!!!

for 110 get [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Papandreu[/font] or Chrysanthos they are super easy
and no books necessary!

Irvine campus

100%

How about showing up to campus 5 minutes before class and making it no problem... it's amazing

ayo I've never even been to the gym here. Am I able to bring people who don't go here? If so what's the max number of people I can bring?

Just got accepted so I can finally transfer. Anyone live on campus or in the university village? Just wondering how it is...

idk how the gym is going to work out
but i dont think we are allowed to bring anyone in w/o them paying a fee
for example UCI's "ARC" is 5 bucks per guest

Whats up guys.. anyone in the MBA program at CSUF.. I am at CSUEB and am graduating in June.. I was wondering how easy it is to get in the grad program

Back
Top Bottom