i'm having nightmares...

@%*$...I can't even go back to sleep. this is like the 3rd night in a row.

let me describe this joint before I start forgetting details.

The first one, I was driving home from work one snowy night on the exact road I drive home from work in real life. I even stopped at the light I always seem tocatch right before my turn. Some *%$@$%* in a pick up truck cuts me off and so my car begins to speed up. I'm subconsciously trying to slow down butit's not happening. I ram dude and I hear him yell "What the @+!$, are they married to their kids?" and they bust a U-turn and I end up crashinginto someone's house. My vehicle goes all the way through their crib. I jump out of the ride and it's a group of people staring at me. A young male insome type of trench coat, a female in a bubble jacket, a little kid, a dog, etc. Somehow I know their from the Air Force Academy so I apologize for destroyingtheir house then I notice blood smeared everywhere that had nothing to do with me crashing just now so I pull out my weapon and order everyone to stay wherethere at. As I do this the female's jacket disappears and she is visibly in a cadet pilot uniform, insignia and all. We stand there for what seems like aneternity, the whole while she's whispering some crazy demented @%*$ in a low tone. After awhile the dude says something then flips her over the stairs, soI run down to recover her, but this is where it gets really strange/gross.

I run downstairs and there's like a strange blue light you'd see in a bio lab at night. In the room to my right there's all sorts of jars andchemicals. I swear I saw the same cup from 2 girls, 1 cup just chilling next to a bunch of lab equipment...that kind of made me laugh, but anyways, I run tothe other room to my left and it's filled with caskets. All of the caskets are filled with the people I had just seen upstairs. I see some type of man orcreature in purple. It's faced is wrapped and I can't make out any other details besides the knife. Right after that this loud scary*%$% music (I thinka guitar riff) starts blasting from somewhere. I'm pointing the gun everywhere but unsure of where to shoot, then I wake up but I scare the @%*$ out ofmyself becaue I'm breathing/humming the exact same tune I had just heard in my dreams.

What the hell?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So I'm wide awake, heart beating like crazy, wondering what the hell I was just dreaming about. I live by myself so it's deathly quiet in my crib. Mybedroom door is closed and I accidentally fell asleep with my walk in closet light on. So I sit up, and try to laugh it off like, wow I'm tripping son. SoI lay back down and....

Dream #2

I'm in Turkey (which is strange because I just volunteered for an assigment in Izmir City in real life). I'm going to work then chilling with one ofthe homies who works at a cart outside my building selling Turkish fast food I presume. I get real cool with the locals, so much so that OSI begins followingme around everywhere, but we're just cool, playing soccer (wtf? I don't play soccer), cracking jokes and talking about our respective cultures in ourrespective countries. One night I hear someone at the door so I walk through my condo and open the door to three beautiful Turkish women. I ask shorty in themiddle why she's not alone and that I don't want any strange women in my crib, so to ask them to leave please. They start speaking to me in what Ipresume to be the native language (which I know nothing of in real life), smiling and rubbing themselves all suggestively.

So we're all on my bed just chilling, playing around and @%*$ but I'm uneasy the whole time because I know that dude with the purple @%*$ on is insidemy crib, I just don't know where. I have another gun under my pillow that I'm gripping hard as hell. I think we start getting drunk or high because theroom starts moving all weird and there's once again blood all over the wall. I see dude in the purple approaching so I unsheathe the heat from the pillowbut the two chicks I didn't want to let in turn into some demon creatures and I end up shooting at them along with the purple dude. I jump up from my dreamagain but almost have a heart attack because my night stand is about the same height as the purple dude and without my flat screen attached, the top looks likesomeone's head.

So I'm nervous as @%*$ right now. I want to laugh because it's just a dream, it's Christmas, and nothing bad ever happens on Christmas, right? Butthere were way too many subliminal details to my real life in those dreams for me. I'm going to cop this .45 I've been eying for the longest. And ifya'll hear about some ****** demon character draped in purple getting shot up, ya'll know who did it. lol

i don't get it tho', i went to sleep mad cheerful. I'd just gotten off the phone with some friends wishing them a Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday. Ihadn't eaten in a few hours, I was good. i wish i could remember the other dreams from the other nights...

this isn't cool.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to ya'll.

eek.gif

wow, that sounds creepy with the casket-filled room and purple monster.

so you've been having this same dream for 3 nights?

damn, goodluck with that. happy holidays, btw ... be safe.

No, it hasn't been the same dream I don't think. I know this is my 3rd or 4th time waking up at 4:30 in the AM tho'. (Mountain Time Zone)

It's crazy how our minds can think up some of the things it does. But I'm good now, just drank some water, went out on my patio and got some fresh air.

Thanks for reading tho' and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

That's crazy! Don't know what to tell you. On a side note though, are you in the AF? If so what do you do and where are you stationed?

Yeah I'm in the AF.

I'm a Information Manager...basically a computer/ IT guy. I'm stationed at Peterson AFB in Colorado Springs.

Seeing anything 2 girls 1 cup in my dreams would bother the hell out of me too. Did you try those analyze your dream sites? I barely remember my dreams but thelast one I did was a crazy scary dream too.

U SCARED DOGGY???
When I woke up humming that music, I won't front, I almost hid under my bed
laugh.gif

That dream was way too vivid and that came out of nowhere. I thought dreams were supposed to stop when you woke up.
laugh.gif

Oh cool. More AF guys. I'm a TSgt stationed at RAF Mildenhall, UK. I'm a Network Intelligence Analyst. Sorry to get off the topic but good luck withclearing those nightmares up. Maybe you should see a doc if they continue.

the mind has 3 parts, the ego, superego and the id... make sure all 3 are focused on happt thoughts before you go to sleep,

theres no shame in sleeping with smooth music, or aroma therapy candles so you feel better.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Yeah I'm in the AF.

I'm a Information Manager...basically a computer/ IT guy. I'm stationed at Peterson AFB in Colorado Springs.
sup.. that is my major lol... how is the job man & if you don't mind how much are banking yearly???

I remember I had a dream the night my dog escaped my backyard about some lady down the block having her. The next day I go over her house (never talked to thislady in my life) and I ask her if shes seen a black Lab, she told me yes and it ran onto campus of the school she was a P.E. teacher at that was two blocksaway. Turns out it was my dog but they called animal control, never did find her.

My point is, I really do thing dreams have a message most of the time though I cant tell you what yours means. The fact I dreamed about a lady having my dogthat I never even talked to and she knew about her was crazy to me.

sup.. that is my major lol... how is the job man & if you don't mind how much are banking yearly???
I make about 36k a year before taxes, I'm only an E-4 with 4.5 years in so it goes by your rank. I really don't like it to be honest...Iplan on finishing my associates in this field next year but my BA will be in the field I truly love...and I have no idea what that is so......
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ the second dream. I'm Turkish. I stay in Izmir when I go over there to see my family. Don't go shooting up my peoples in the motherland, now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome to the nightmare club.

I have crazy/sick dreams. On and off like a...

I dont get it, I would if i did drugs but I dont lol

My point is, I really do thing dreams have a message most of the time

@ the second dream. I'm Turkish. I stay in Izmir when I go over there to see my family. Don't go shooting up my peoples in the motherland, now.
What's it like over there? Pics? If I get accepted for the job I'd have to be there around June 08.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

What's it like over there? Pics? If I get accepted for the job I'd have to be there around June 08.
pimp.gif

It depends on where you stay. Izmir is a very big city (the third biggest city in the country behind Istanbul and Ankara), and it's also very hot duringthe summertime. The industrial area isn't really pretty, but Izmir is surrounded by several fairly small summer towns all within an hour (or so)'sdrive. I usually split my time between staying in the city and going to a couple different summer towns to spend time with friends and family. I have somepics, but they're not really of Izmir. I took a roadtrip with my family across the western coast of the country a couple years ago so the pics I took areof different areas along the coast. They're on my other computer, though, and I'm too lazy to go and resize them.
laugh.gif
Overall, it's a beautiful country and the most of the people you will encounter are nice.I'm probably going to be there this summer too, so I may even run into you there.
laugh.gif

Edit: I didn't really feel like typing up an essay on NT, but I'd be glad to answer some questions you may have or talk to you about anything ifyou'd like. Just feel free to PM me or email me or IM me or whatever.

i'm going to have a nightmare 2nite cuz i read this. dammit

Back
Top Bottom