I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

2wnu13c.jpg

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

All that has yet to be proven is that Chris Brown hit her so all of that herpes,Cheating talk is unconfirmed lets just stick to the facts people

And, to be honest, even if she did give him an STD, that doesn't justify what he did. As I said before, he's a human-being and damn near a grown-man.That's not how civilized people in decent society handle their problems...

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg

His career is beyond over.
Im kinda speechless.
Idk why but I just looked at it and just sniffed and I thought I smelled something and I looked at this pic again and thought "what that smell like?"

Just an observation but looking at the current picture and the previous "herpes" photo it looks likehe may have hit her before and may have been covering it up. I'm just saying
tired.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

theres only two men chris should fear, the long arm of jay z and his shadow,
better watch out for Ye' too , even the soft dudes get tough
grin.gif

laugh.gif

What he go hit him with soft leathers and tie him up with a louie scarf?

Didn't Tyrese put hands on his girl while she was pregnant?
His music career doesn't seem to be poppin' but he's been able to land some acting gigs.

Idk, CB could bounce back from this but thats a pretty vicious beatdown he served Rihanna.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

This dudes career life is over. He can kiss goodbye radio air play, concerts, sponsors, endorsements, recording contracts. Pretty sure the industry is going to blacklist him so he can forget about getting a job behind the camera. Then what? Go and get a real job? Work at Target or Best Buy like a normal person? I would like to see how that works out for him. He's done. Worse if he sees any jail time.

see now i dont agree with that at all. michael jackson played with little boys and he wanst blacklisted, R.kelly messing with little girls and nothing happen to him

If I remember correctly, neither Michael Jackson nor R.Kelly were ever convicted. They just paid money to make it all go away.

Here we're looking at criminal battery. And this wasn't him trying to fight off some psycho fan. This was another very relevent and popular celeberity.
well kids can't buy records, and they weren't famous, so no face to tie it to, and no ones really seen the pics of the damage done withother domestic abuse cases. This instance does, and women do buy records, lots and lots of chris brown records. Its almost a wrap once this pic really hitsthe world tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

This dudes career life is over. He can kiss goodbye radio air play, concerts, sponsors, endorsements, recording contracts. Pretty sure the industry is going to blacklist him so he can forget about getting a job behind the camera. Then what? Go and get a real job? Work at Target or Best Buy like a normal person? I would like to see how that works out for him. He's done. Worse if he sees any jail time.

see now i dont agree with that at all. michael jackson played with little boys and he wanst blacklisted, R.kelly messing with little girls and nothing happen to him

They didn't testify.
This pic is enough to want to punch dude in the face. Just think what's going to happen if she gets on a stand and starts crying. Game over

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Didn't Tyrese put hands on his girl while she was pregnant?
His music career doesn't seem to be poppin' but he's been able to land some acting gigs.

Idk, CB could bounce back from this but thats a pretty vicious beatdown he served Rihanna.
Ty's thing wasn't made nearly as big as this was though.

it seems bad but not that bad, two big bruises on the forehead, cut on cheek and a fat lip. She will live but he might not...

Bigmike23 wrote:

Ghenges wrote:

If I remember correctly, neither Michael Jackson nor R.Kelly were ever convicted. They just paid money to make it all go away.

Here we're looking at criminal battery. And this wasn't him trying to fight off some psycho fan. This was another very relevent and popular celeberity.

A solid apology will put him back in the game. His career will never be quite the same, but he's not done. I promise you that.

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Rihanna is just ugly in the face.
Especially when she isn't wearing makeup.

That's what I was thinking, it might look even worse because we know what she looks like with make-up.
The fact that she has no make-up on just adds to the ugliness of the injuries.

girls are H*** these days, if she was actin like a H** then she needs to get treated like one..think about it, she musta done something really messed up tomake CB snap like that

i aint got no prob with what chris did, you think this only happens to rihanna? in wash heights and bronx, pr and dr women get smacked around worse than thison a daily basis but they never report it cuz they love their man n that nonsense

maybe this will serve as a good example to women not to act up to their man n be all tough..rihanna thought she cud stunt on my dude CB and walk all over himjust cuz he sang puppy love songs..

Didn't Rihanna say she doesn't want to press charges anyway? If she doesn't, dude can just sit back, relax, spend that money he made and chill andthen after Rihanna releases her record and whatnot and this story dies down (now I'm talking some real time, not just a couple of weeks) he can come backand say hes rehabbed, associate himself with charities and whatnot and he'll make cake again.

If he tries to rush it and come back soon, he will fail terribly but I'm sure his PR team knows that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom