I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lets be real people nothing she could have said or done should call for a beat down like that. 1 or 2 hits a slap that fine a burse on the arm ok. but do yall see the girls face? thats STRAIGHT OD

if she burnt him or pulled a knife/gun then the beating was deserving....anything else then nahhhhh

What's the difference between a chick giving you herpes or a chick stabbing you in the nuts and ruining one of your testicles?
laugh.gif

Both are not life threatening. Both have lasting consequences in terms of health.

It's funny that STD's aren't taken seriously anymore. Doesn't surprise me, more than a quarter of folks in this post most likely have one.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

for those of you sayin Chris Brown was out of line
what would you do if the rumors that Rihanna gave him an STD thats gonna be with him for ever.
youre just gonna let it slide? "shakin her" or pushin her isnt gonna make her realize she was wrong

its funny because whenever theres threads about women OD'ing on men or something of that nature, you guys are like oh id mollywop that %##@! or id OJ
smh.gif

simpin on a whole nother level
smh.gif

You watch too much Dave Chapelle. (Yeah I know...my avy) But anyway, if you were brought up correctly, you would know that a man should NEVER hit a girl. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO MATTER WHAT[/color]. If you got herpes, it's your fault...watch who you mess with next time.
thats why women think they can get away with anything
i hope this incident with rihanna and chris brown a wake up call for some of you females
if a woman is trying to play you, you don't need to hit her. Just leave her, problem solved. As a dude, beatin up another chick makes you a straight %@%+!.

What do you mean....?

....That tramp burnt that man.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

What's the difference between a chick giving you herpes or a chick stabbing you in the nuts and ruining one of your testicles?
laugh.gif

Both are not life threatening. Both have lasting consequences in terms of health.

It's funny that STD's aren't taken so seriously anymore. Doesn't surprise me, more than a quarter of folks in this post most likely have one.
grin.gif
you gotta be having sex first
grin.gif

laugh.gif

It's funny that STD's aren't taken so seriously anymore. Doesn't surprise me, more than a quarter of folks in this post most likely have one.
grin.gif

....97% of the people in the thread are scared of sex...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Seriously though, that's the conclusion I'm coming to...Alot of dry, desertpeople in here.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

grin.gif

9a336c8f44274d4e0521c15442a7fd1b7c0067da.gif

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

theres only two men chris should fear, the long arm of jay z and his shadow,
better watch out for Ye' too , even the soft dudes get tough
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

what would you do if the rumors that Rihanna gave him an STD thats gonna be with him for ever.
youre just gonna let it slide? "shakin her" or pushin her isnt gonna make her realize she was wrong

its funny because whenever theres threads about women OD'ing on men or something of that nature, you guys are like oh id mollywop that %##@! or id OJ
smh.gif

smh.gif

You watch too much Dave Chapelle. (Yeah I know...my avy) But anyway, if you were brought up correctly, you would know that a man should NEVER hit a girl. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NO MATTER WHAT[/color]. If you got herpes, it's your fault...watch who you mess with next time.
i hope this incident with rihanna and chris brown a wake up call for some of you females
if a woman is trying to play you, you don't need to hit her. Just leave her, problem solved. As a dude, beatin up another chick makes you a straight %@%+!.
What do you mean....?

eyes.gif
It's the most pathetic people that make excuses for the mostpathetic of people. If you are trying to justify her beat down you are a moron.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

smh.gif

smh.gif

What do you mean....?

eyes.gif
It's the most pathetic people that make excuses for the most pathetic of people. If you are trying to I am going to justify her giving him an STD and potentially causing serious health issues so I'm a moron.
Fixed.

This dudes career life is over. He can kiss goodbye radio air play, concerts, sponsors, endorsements, recording contracts. Pretty sure theindustry is going to blacklist him so he can forget about getting a job behind the camera. Then what? Go and get a real job? Work at Target or Best Buy like anormal person? I would like to see how that works out for him. He's done. Worse if he sees any jail time.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

laugh.gif

grin.gif
you gotta be having sex first
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This dudes career life is over. He can kiss goodbye radio air play, concerts, sponsors, endorsements, recording contracts. Pretty sure the industry is going to blacklist him so he can forget about getting a job behind the camera. Then what? Go and get a real job? Work at Target or Best Buy like a normal person? I would like to see how that works out for him. He's done. Worse if he sees any jail time.
yeah hopefully he saved some of that Wrigley money

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

smh.gif

smh.gif

What do you mean....?

eyes.gif
It's the most pathetic people that make excuses for the most pathetic of people. If you are trying to I am going to justify her giving him an STD and potentially causing serious health issues so I'm a moron.
Fixed.

When you know your girl been AROUND, and we know Rihanna's been there done that, it's your fault too for falling for the trap. Know whoyou mess with for goodness sakes.
laugh.gif

This is disgusting. To me, its sad that this happened to Rhianna because she's a beautiful young woman and all but its not really even about her. Thisreally represents a lot of domestic-abuse in this country that goes on everyday. There's no reason a man should feel the need to express himself byviolently assaulting a female that essentially, was defenseless. Unless you're being attacked, there's no reason for it. Animals that aren'tsophisticated enough to reason and rationalize are suppose to attack and brutalize each other, not human-beings. And for anyone justifying it, I truly doubtyou'd have the same opinions if someone beat your mother, grandmother, sister or daughter. And if you do, your a pathetic person...

Back
Top Bottom