I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Originally Posted by magneto621

girls are H*** these days, if she was actin like a H** then she needs to get treated like one..think about it, she musta done something really messed up to make CB snap like that

i aint got no prob with what chris did, you think this only happens to rihanna? in wash heights and bronx, pr and dr women get smacked around worse than this on a daily basis but they never report it cuz they love their man n that nonsense

maybe this will serve as a good example to women not to act up to their man n be all tough..rihanna thought she cud stunt on my dude CB and walk all over him just cuz he sang puppy love songs..
lmao

oh man im so sorry rihanna! you're a victim of domestic violence so are 5 bajillion other people

oh chris brown you're so perfect how could you do such a thing you're a celebrity you are a god

how about you guys channel your anger for a REAL cause

What does this even mean? As if, our whole lives are consumed by this scandal and we are indifferent to everything else in society. Yes, this is all that wethink about all day everyday.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

What does this even mean? As if, our whole lives are consumed by this scandal and we are indifferent to everything else in society. Yes, this is all that we think about all day everyday.

sadly, for some people it is. Honestly, I don't think he should've beat her that bad but we don't know all the facts. I'm sick of hearing aboutthis nonsense though.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

2wnu13c.jpg

Whoa, CB handles his..

I was thinking he just gave her a swift backhand.

Its lookin' like multiple blows to the dome.

I was thinking he was soft, I was wrong. Looking forward to his next single.

- Safari​

What state did this take place? Cali?
What are the domestic violence laws there? Cus I know there are som states that prosecute whether the spouse/GF presses charges or not. Its just automatic.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

What does this even mean? As if, our whole lives are consumed by this scandal and we are indifferent to everything else in society. Yes, this is all that we think about all day everyday.
It's kinda like dude just had a random meltdown
laugh.gif

magnento621-- wow i mean what could she of possibly did to condone a beating like that looks to be? so say your moms did the same to her man and he beat herdown like that or worse you would be like o well ma you musta deserved it.

yoooooo, thats o.d.! i pulled up my aim and in recent news there is this kick boxer who said if he sees chris he's gonna kick his face in..lol i wanna seea video of c.b. trying to lump that guy up..smh i still wanna know why a grown man is gonna use his teeth on a girl, especially afta all that!
my guess is, he's on drugs..

Damn cbreezy went off!

But, my best wishes go to cb! Lol. Hey, rihanna most of done dumb something stupid to get a whooping like that.
I know, some people might say that's just wrong but that's just my opinion.

eek.gif

Duke is done...
She had to have done something for him to spaz out like that...you think he would be the last person to do something
I dont know about his personal life, but i REALLY dont get that vibe he's the aggressive type..we all have that one breaking point where youjust blackout...and that's prolly what happened. not to say she deserved it...but wow

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn cbreezy went off!

But, my best wishes go to cb! Lol. Hey, rihanna most of done dumb something stupid to get a whooping like that.
I know, some people might say that's just wrong but that's just my opinion.
No matter how dumb what she did was......... including maybe giving him HERPES.....

You have to be STUPID to do something like he did and leave her like that....... like DAMN!!! He's definitely serving jail time if there is ANY justice inthe courts.

If she goes back with his as it's being said...she deserves what she gets. i have no pity for women who stay in abusive relationships and can help it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

No matter how dumb what she did was......... including maybe giving him HERPES.....

You have to be STUPID to do something like he did and leave her like that....... like DAMN!!! He's definitely serving jail time if there is ANY justice in the courts.

roll.gif
There is NO such thing, we haven't heard from that BART? cop in the longest
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom