Immortals | RD 11.11.11 (3D) | From the Producers of 300

eek.gif

ill catch it looks at the least action packed enough to keep you entertain if the story/plot is weak

Visuals look cool but that's the only interesting thing about it IMO.
300 is so damn overrated.

It sucks, please don't see it. Saw the screening last week.

It shouldn't ever be mentioned in the same sentence as 300.

Story sounded interesting up until they started talking that "one man to save mankind" jive.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ill catch it looks at the least action packed enough to keep you entertain if the story/plot is weak
This.
I'm watching the trailer like "huh? So this guy is supposed to do what exactly?"

meh....Im ready for some new narratives...everything in Hollywood is 'their' perspective...its disappointing because history has so much depth to it.

laugh.gif
I remember going on a 4 week cut after seeing 300 @ the theaters. After 4 weeks tho =
pimp.gif

Yes I'm a loser
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

zzzzzzzzz

This.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

meh....Im ready for some new narratives...everything in Hollywood is 'their' perspective...its disappointing because history has so much depth to it.

Same thought that ran through my mind..

Originally Posted by RavageBX

So ya'll really gonna let them sucker you into seeing this fugazi 300?
but it's really not though.
It has nothing to do with 300, doesn't take place in the 300 time frame period or even share the same story line. Here is another great trailer,

I've always been interested in Greek mythology and I'm definitely interested in a movie about Theseus. Hopefully they don't %!$* up.

Back
Top Bottom