- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Hi
smile.gif

roty211.jpg

bakthreequartermc1.jpg

bmx3.jpg

3162030020_a657bccae4_b.jpg

infiniti-g35coupe-92234.jpg

have been out of the import game for a minute, but like the cars you posted except for the mr2 with that high fast and furious spoiler.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

have been out of the import game for a minute, but like the cars you posted except for the mr2 with that high fast and furious spoiler.

yeah that wing killed it .. just feeling the colors blue and gold

JDM ftw. i was in awe the first time i visited japan, nice cars everywhere. here's my ride:

xdxx4y.jpg

dgrurt.jpg

alright, you lost me posting the accord coupe and the sentra se-r... is this just ANY jdm car? what's next, japanese service trucks?
laugh.gif

edit: and a corvette...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

alright, you lost me posting the accord coupe and the sentra se-r... is this just ANY jdm car? what's next, japanese service trucks?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

i just thought it was nice :tongue: :tongue:

I'm really thinking about picking up an old S30 240Z, dropping in an SR20 or a V8, and making my dream car. I don't know if I have time for a money pitthough.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I thought them joints were nice, that's all...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
same reason why that vette is there
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
B00st teh el28!

wink.gif

laugh.gif
I'd have to go modern man. An RB26 would would be the pinnacle,and it's been done, but it takes way too much self-fab, the engine's too expensive, and parts are too hard to come by. I'd want something Iwouldn't be worried about driving.

Originally Posted by delaacruuz

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

finnns2003 wrote:

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
same reason why that vette is there
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Yah, but the joints I posted were actually japanese...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom