In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Iron man got worked by Thor with a couple swings. No way he's seeing hulk

there's circumstances behind everything. surfer was being controlled, but so was Hulk.

Iron Man lost to Thor, but in a different scenario he could take Thor and Hulk.  Just like Captain America can take almost anyone hand to hand, but has lost fights also. It depends on the scenario and the writer's wishes, but following canon and history those are the characters that should be able to go toe to toe with him. Throw in Professor X/Phoenix and the rest of their ilk.
He has a special suit he made just incase he needed to take down The Hulk called the Hulk-Buster
and the hulk smashed it
you cant have an armor named hulkbuster and expect no foreshadowing 

the writers created that the solely to hype the hulk up

and contrary to popular belief, the hulk is actually not ******ed

as much destruction as he has caused he never hurt an innocent person

all his moves are perfectly calculated to not hurt the innocent

Hulk was originally the manifestation of Banner's id and anger. He was ******ed.  RECENTLY he's been sentient and able to control his emotions to a point.

But the original Hulk just leveled city blocks.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Iron man got worked by Thor with a couple swings. No way he's seeing hulk

there's circumstances behind everything. surfer was being controlled, but so was Hulk.

Iron Man lost to Thor, but in a different scenario he could take Thor and Hulk.  Just like Captain America can take almost anyone hand to hand, but has lost fights also. It depends on the scenario and the writer's wishes, but following canon and history those are the characters that should be able to go toe to toe with him. Throw in Professor X/Phoenix and the rest of their ilk.
He has a special suit he made just incase he needed to take down The Hulk called the Hulk-Buster
and the hulk smashed it
you cant have an armor named hulkbuster and expect no foreshadowing 

the writers created that the solely to hype the hulk up

and contrary to popular belief, the hulk is actually not ******ed

as much destruction as he has caused he never hurt an innocent person

all his moves are perfectly calculated to not hurt the innocent

Hulk was originally the manifestation of Banner's id and anger. He was ******ed.  RECENTLY he's been sentient and able to control his emotions to a point.

But the original Hulk just leveled city blocks.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

on a side note: i really want to start an official comics thread, not "what's better DC or Marvel" thread, a thread where we can all come in and talk about what comics that we love, but i don't think there's enough people that would participate.
You buggin. There is a TON of love for comics on this board.

***Post awesome Marvel/DC/etc. pics***

You'd get a lot of participants.
(Unless there is already a comics thread that I don't know about).

Theres been multiple about just pure comic talk and release dates but sadly OPs usually never keep up and threads die out.
BTW has anyone on here read The Irredeemable comics? I've been really into them lately and there just bad %%%
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

on a side note: i really want to start an official comics thread, not "what's better DC or Marvel" thread, a thread where we can all come in and talk about what comics that we love, but i don't think there's enough people that would participate.
You buggin. There is a TON of love for comics on this board.

***Post awesome Marvel/DC/etc. pics***

You'd get a lot of participants.
(Unless there is already a comics thread that I don't know about).

Theres been multiple about just pure comic talk and release dates but sadly OPs usually never keep up and threads die out.
BTW has anyone on here read The Irredeemable comics? I've been really into them lately and there just bad %%%
pimp.gif

War Hulk punched Wolverine so hard he had brain damage. The regular Hulk also ripped him apart.

ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk-20051117010529051-000.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm convinced Hulk would push Superman wig back if he landed a punch. (Even though they from different universes).

War Hulk punched Wolverine so hard he had brain damage. The regular Hulk also ripped him apart.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm convinced Hulk would push Superman wig back if he landed a punch. (Even though they from different universes).

Originally Posted by GodofWar

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That universe's adimantium isn't anything like the real wolverines adimantium which is why hulk was actually able to pull him apart.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That universe's adimantium isn't anything like the real wolverines adimantium which is why hulk was actually able to pull him apart.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oops my bad. *falls back* I'm no guru on the subject.
embarassed.gif
I have a question though, I know adimantium is supposed to be indestructible to an extent, but which one is more likely to occur?
Piercing adimantium or Superman?

I noticed someone mentioned Spiderman earlier. I found this image comical.

hulk%20vs%20spidey.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oops my bad. *falls back* I'm no guru on the subject.
embarassed.gif
I have a question though, I know adimantium is supposed to be indestructible to an extent, but which one is more likely to occur?
Piercing adimantium or Superman?

I noticed someone mentioned Spiderman earlier. I found this image comical.

hulk%20vs%20spidey.jpg

As far as the Spiderman Vs. HULK question...
The following conversation takes place in Amazing Spider-man Vol 2 #54.

SPIDEY: Everybody in our odd little community would deny it, but we all watch each other when we cross paths, looking for weaknesses, in case that day ever comes. In case they ever have to stop me...or I ever have to stop them. But we never talk about it. Ever.
MJ: So in that case... you must've thought about how to beat the Hulk.
S: That's right.
MJ: So does that mean you've figured out how to beat him? Could you really beat the Hulk?
S: Yeah. Yeah, I could. But the only way to do it, to really stop him, would be to kill him.

Ergo, we know Spider-Man knows how to take the Hulk down, we know he has had a great deal of time to further think this out (as this took place many many issues ago) and we know that this wouldn't involve outside help given that he refers to himself as being able to do it. Given that Spider-man has beaten cosmic level entities before (such as how he defeated FireLord ---a herald of Galactus---in Amazing Spider-Man #269), we know that he is perfectly capable of defeating characters who are in the Hulk's league. Thus, it is quite likely that this knowledge would make this insured victory during this battle.

Obviously we'd have to take Spiderman's word for it but this goes back to the whole "Time to prepare" variable that was brought up in the first Spiderman vs. Batman thread a couple years ago. Looks like ALL the heroes pretty much take note of their peers weaknesses which kind of change the playing field.

And the HULK beat Sentry like... Twice. One being WWH and the other regular. Sentry sent out radiation that inebriated HULK and "calmed" him and still lost.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

As far as the Spiderman Vs. HULK question...
The following conversation takes place in Amazing Spider-man Vol 2 #54.

SPIDEY: Everybody in our odd little community would deny it, but we all watch each other when we cross paths, looking for weaknesses, in case that day ever comes. In case they ever have to stop me...or I ever have to stop them. But we never talk about it. Ever.
MJ: So in that case... you must've thought about how to beat the Hulk.
S: That's right.
MJ: So does that mean you've figured out how to beat him? Could you really beat the Hulk?
S: Yeah. Yeah, I could. But the only way to do it, to really stop him, would be to kill him.

Ergo, we know Spider-Man knows how to take the Hulk down, we know he has had a great deal of time to further think this out (as this took place many many issues ago) and we know that this wouldn't involve outside help given that he refers to himself as being able to do it. Given that Spider-man has beaten cosmic level entities before (such as how he defeated FireLord ---a herald of Galactus---in Amazing Spider-Man #269), we know that he is perfectly capable of defeating characters who are in the Hulk's league. Thus, it is quite likely that this knowledge would make this insured victory during this battle.

Obviously we'd have to take Spiderman's word for it but this goes back to the whole "Time to prepare" variable that was brought up in the first Spiderman vs. Batman thread a couple years ago. Looks like ALL the heroes pretty much take note of their peers weaknesses which kind of change the playing field.

And the HULK beat Sentry like... Twice. One being WWH and the other regular. Sentry sent out radiation that inebriated HULK and "calmed" him and still lost.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

he can take hulk 1 on 1

77_the_sentry.JPG

As I said before World War Hulk Hulk actually ended up defeating Sentry after throwing the final punch before they reverted back to human form.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And to the dude wondering about the comic where Hulk is taking everyone out,it's World War  Hulk after Planet Hulk where the Illuminati (Professor Xavier,Iron Man,Mr Fantastic,Doctor Strange etc) sent him to another planet for good to try to keep him contained and he killed most of the people on that planet and found some new allys who call themselves warbound. When he went back to Earth looking for the Illuminati,he had to fight a TON of superheroes including;The X-Men(including Wolverine and Juggernaut),Black Bolt(a Skrull imposter)Iron Man,The New Avengers,The Mighty Avengers,Ghost Rider,Doc Samson,The Fantastic 4,Black Panther,Silver Surfer,Storm,Red hulk,Dr Strange,Hercules and even The Sentry. [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He defeated EVERY single one of them except for when some of them that decided to walk away.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I strongly recommend you read them because it was one of the better story arches in recent years and showed how almost nothing in the comic book universe come close to the hulk.
[/font]

Originally Posted by sladewilson

he can take hulk 1 on 1

77_the_sentry.JPG

As I said before World War Hulk Hulk actually ended up defeating Sentry after throwing the final punch before they reverted back to human form.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And to the dude wondering about the comic where Hulk is taking everyone out,it's World War  Hulk after Planet Hulk where the Illuminati (Professor Xavier,Iron Man,Mr Fantastic,Doctor Strange etc) sent him to another planet for good to try to keep him contained and he killed most of the people on that planet and found some new allys who call themselves warbound. When he went back to Earth looking for the Illuminati,he had to fight a TON of superheroes including;The X-Men(including Wolverine and Juggernaut),Black Bolt(a Skrull imposter)Iron Man,The New Avengers,The Mighty Avengers,Ghost Rider,Doc Samson,The Fantastic 4,Black Panther,Silver Surfer,Storm,Red hulk,Dr Strange,Hercules and even The Sentry. [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He defeated EVERY single one of them except for when some of them that decided to walk away.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I strongly recommend you read them because it was one of the better story arches in recent years and showed how almost nothing in the comic book universe come close to the hulk.
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom