In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:
What about spiderman how would he fair against the hulk

lol he would get the beating of his life 
laugh.gif
I didnt read alot of comics so I wouldnt really know but do you think hulk can keep up with spidys speed and his spidy sense and can anyone recomend me some comics I prefer the ones with alot of battles and where people die

Well you could get into the New Avengers series, or a newer series called Astonishing spiderman and wolverine, or even go back and look into Marvel Zombies which focuses alot on spiderman or get into the Amazing spider man try and go back to like issue 630-635 or issue 640 and just move up from there

I want to read the comics that everyone is talking about where hulk is fighting and everyone is getting beat up i pretty much want all the fight comics

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif
I didnt read alot of comics so I wouldnt really know but do you think hulk can keep up with spidys speed and his spidy sense and can anyone recomend me some comics I prefer the ones with alot of battles and where people die

Well you could get into the New Avengers series, or a newer series called Astonishing spiderman and wolverine, or even go back and look into Marvel Zombies which focuses alot on spiderman or get into the Amazing spider man try and go back to like issue 630-635 or issue 640 and just move up from there

I want to read the comics that everyone is talking about where hulk is fighting and everyone is getting beat up i pretty much want all the fight comics

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

Start with Planet Hulk then after that read World War Hulk

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

Oh i thought you ment spidey lol well with Hilk this guy got it right ^

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

There's actually a Planet Hulk movie too. Its pretty accurate to the story with a few differences here and there. Main one I can remember js they switched Surfer for Beta Ray Bill.

LITTLE SPOILER...CANT TAG FROM MY PHONE

Also the chick Hulk got with on that planet...she held her own against him, can't remember her name though

There's actually a Planet Hulk movie too. Its pretty accurate to the story with a few differences here and there. Main one I can remember js they switched Surfer for Beta Ray Bill.

LITTLE SPOILER...CANT TAG FROM MY PHONE

Also the chick Hulk got with on that planet...she held her own against him, can't remember her name though

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

Thanks guys but I meant all of marvel I wanted to read all the comics where they fight and kill each other

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

Thanks guys but I meant all of marvel I wanted to read all the comics where they fight and kill each other

roll.gif

Cody and Guy both would take Haggar. Isn't he in MvC3? I hate grab characters like thatAnd bro just sounds like you would like Marvel Civil War. Gonna take a while to finish if you're going to read everyones side story to it. I think you can just go through the Civil War line though

roll.gif

Cody and Guy both would take Haggar. Isn't he in MvC3? I hate grab characters like thatAnd bro just sounds like you would like Marvel Civil War. Gonna take a while to finish if you're going to read everyones side story to it. I think you can just go through the Civil War line though

Its been a while since I've read Planet Hulk but how are you guys saying Surfer when Hulk already beat him in that?
Matter of fact those aliens controlled Surfer so clearly he didn't even put up much of a fight with them.

Like I said its been a while since I've read it so I might be forgetting some stuff
He was murked by the hulk recently, but they had more than one encounter and SS came out on top most of the time, the gladiator fight they had SS was distracted and thats when hulk beat him to a pulp.

I just say silver surfer wins when he can go faster than light and create black holes and ++#$
laugh.gif

it depends on the comic writer though.

Its been a while since I've read Planet Hulk but how are you guys saying Surfer when Hulk already beat him in that?
Matter of fact those aliens controlled Surfer so clearly he didn't even put up much of a fight with them.

Like I said its been a while since I've read it so I might be forgetting some stuff
He was murked by the hulk recently, but they had more than one encounter and SS came out on top most of the time, the gladiator fight they had SS was distracted and thats when hulk beat him to a pulp.

I just say silver surfer wins when he can go faster than light and create black holes and ++#$
laugh.gif

it depends on the comic writer though.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

and contrary to popular belief, the hulk is actually not ******ed

as much destruction as he has caused he never hurt an innocent person

all his moves are perfectly calculated to not hurt the innocent
eek.gif
eek.gif

you serious? dudes killed 100's of people in all his fights with others already
i know this is WWH Hulk we talking about
but in The Ultimates he killed 800+ civies fighting The Ultimates
and as for the rumble here... i pick Hulk of course...
but there is one person that was able to take on the Hulk on continuously sure this person always walked away with scratches but was never carried out,it was Captain America, he's the perfect soldier, the perfect tactician, has just enough strength to the the right amount of damage...

on a side note: i really want to start an official comics thread, not "what's better DC or Marvel" thread, a thread where we can all come in and talk about what comics that we love, but i don't think there's enough people that would participate.

also, anyone feeling the death of Johnny Storm?
frown.gif

i feel that they ripped him off, he should have went down swinging, he didn't even set one of those things on fire
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

and contrary to popular belief, the hulk is actually not ******ed

as much destruction as he has caused he never hurt an innocent person

all his moves are perfectly calculated to not hurt the innocent
eek.gif
eek.gif

you serious? dudes killed 100's of people in all his fights with others already
i know this is WWH Hulk we talking about
but in The Ultimates he killed 800+ civies fighting The Ultimates
and as for the rumble here... i pick Hulk of course...
but there is one person that was able to take on the Hulk on continuously sure this person always walked away with scratches but was never carried out,it was Captain America, he's the perfect soldier, the perfect tactician, has just enough strength to the the right amount of damage...

on a side note: i really want to start an official comics thread, not "what's better DC or Marvel" thread, a thread where we can all come in and talk about what comics that we love, but i don't think there's enough people that would participate.

also, anyone feeling the death of Johnny Storm?
frown.gif

i feel that they ripped him off, he should have went down swinging, he didn't even set one of those things on fire
tired.gif

Yeah it def depends on the writer. anyone could beat him if the writers wanted it to be that way.

We had a comic thread but haven't seen it in a while. I haven't bought any in forever. I'm actually reading more DC than anything now because of DCUO. Game is
pimp.gif

Yeah it def depends on the writer. anyone could beat him if the writers wanted it to be that way.

We had a comic thread but haven't seen it in a while. I haven't bought any in forever. I'm actually reading more DC than anything now because of DCUO. Game is
pimp.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

You talkin' about all the comic books... like... ever.

They're all fighting.  Ain't no one tryin' to read no Marvel lovefest. 
laugh.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

You talkin' about all the comic books... like... ever.

They're all fighting.  Ain't no one tryin' to read no Marvel lovefest. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

You buggin. There is a TON of love for comics on this board.

***Post awesome Marvel/DC/etc. pics***

You'd get a lot of participants.
(Unless there is already a comics thread that I don't know about).

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

You buggin. There is a TON of love for comics on this board.

***Post awesome Marvel/DC/etc. pics***

You'd get a lot of participants.
(Unless there is already a comics thread that I don't know about).

Back
Top Bottom