In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

Originally Posted by omgitswes

That wasn't the real Black Bolt though, someone told me it was a Skrull Clone

Exactly.

Even his clone was able to knock a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island.

I stopped reading comics in the mid 90's... walked into a comic shop (Jelly's Aiea) for the first time in YEARS... sad to see the value on original comics have gone down (just like sportscards).

Anyway, do those hard cover books include the first 20 or so comics of each story? Anyone got any links to good books that have all the origin stories of different comics (xmen, avengers, thor, hulk, etc.)

Thanks NT... ps - Wolverine #1-4 was selling for $40 total. I was close to pulling the trigger
smile.gif

I stopped reading comics in the mid 90's... walked into a comic shop (Jelly's Aiea) for the first time in YEARS... sad to see the value on original comics have gone down (just like sportscards).

Anyway, do those hard cover books include the first 20 or so comics of each story? Anyone got any links to good books that have all the origin stories of different comics (xmen, avengers, thor, hulk, etc.)

Thanks NT... ps - Wolverine #1-4 was selling for $40 total. I was close to pulling the trigger
smile.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:
What about spiderman how would he fair against the hulk

lol he would get the beating of his life 
laugh.gif

I didnt read alot of comics so I wouldnt really know but do you think hulk can keep up with spidys speed and his spidy sense and can anyone recomend me some comics I prefer the ones with alot of battles and where people die

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

I didnt read alot of comics so I wouldnt really know but do you think hulk can keep up with spidys speed and his spidy sense and can anyone recomend me some comics I prefer the ones with alot of battles and where people die

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

he'd rip through that web like it was string cheese. Like i said, Silver Surfer has a great chance. His arch rival eats planets on the norm
laugh.gif

Hulk smash? how about a black hole on command.

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:

laugh.gif

he'd rip through that web like it was string cheese. Like i said, Silver Surfer has a great chance. His arch rival eats planets on the norm
laugh.gif

Hulk smash? how about a black hole on command.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Ghost Rider>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I think GR gave Hulk the business once and constrained him with his chains but no amount of that hellfire is beating the Hulk.

When I think about it you'd have to have some intangible ability or be ethereal yet still able to physically harm others to have a chance with beating the Hulk along with having other super powers.
If the GR is at full strength then its a rap for Hulk. The Penance Stare will do hulk in and moreover GR is damn near invincible at full power

Hulk beat Johnny Blaze senseless in World War Hulk, but Zarathos (the demon that gives Blaze his power) wasn't interested in the fight and told Blaze to stay out of the war to begin with. He pretty much told Hulk he was lucky that they had bigger beef to deal with and bounced.  But GR would have bodied him.

Juggernaut always goes toe to toe with Hulk also.

The thing is, Hulk is pretty much immortal... limited to his fists, yes, but he never stops. And you can't kill him.  The only people in the Marvel universe who can go toe to toe with him have to be on that level. 

Wolverine's immortal but just can't match Hulk's strength. He's been ripped in half, beaten brainless, and just thrashed every time they run into each other.

In theory Phoenix (and essentially all those Omega level mutants) should be able to take him because they're the strongest in the Marvel universe. Time and time again though, Hulk shows that he's the exception to all the Marvel universe rules -- i.e. deadlifting Thor's hammer Mjolnir and smacking him with it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Ghost Rider>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I think GR gave Hulk the business once and constrained him with his chains but no amount of that hellfire is beating the Hulk.

When I think about it you'd have to have some intangible ability or be ethereal yet still able to physically harm others to have a chance with beating the Hulk along with having other super powers.
If the GR is at full strength then its a rap for Hulk. The Penance Stare will do hulk in and moreover GR is damn near invincible at full power

Hulk beat Johnny Blaze senseless in World War Hulk, but Zarathos (the demon that gives Blaze his power) wasn't interested in the fight and told Blaze to stay out of the war to begin with. He pretty much told Hulk he was lucky that they had bigger beef to deal with and bounced.  But GR would have bodied him.

Juggernaut always goes toe to toe with Hulk also.

The thing is, Hulk is pretty much immortal... limited to his fists, yes, but he never stops. And you can't kill him.  The only people in the Marvel universe who can go toe to toe with him have to be on that level. 

Wolverine's immortal but just can't match Hulk's strength. He's been ripped in half, beaten brainless, and just thrashed every time they run into each other.

In theory Phoenix (and essentially all those Omega level mutants) should be able to take him because they're the strongest in the Marvel universe. Time and time again though, Hulk shows that he's the exception to all the Marvel universe rules -- i.e. deadlifting Thor's hammer Mjolnir and smacking him with it.

hulk takes them all out at the same time
the only one who would give hulk somewhat of a challenge is juggs but that would only be a warm up fight

hulk takes them all out at the same time
the only one who would give hulk somewhat of a challenge is juggs but that would only be a warm up fight

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yea it's been known that the silver surfer is probably the most powerful individual super-hero. I'm not talking about a franklin richards reality changing type person, I mean an all around powerful hero that doesn't have powers that change reality or is a demi-god or whatever.

In the marvel universe there are probably a handful of super-heroes that could really go toe to toe with the hulk and come out on top and silver surfer would beat the snot out of any type of hulk.
Hulk gives surfer the business in Planet Hulk.

laugh.gif

He probably couldn't even swing his little
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
away fast enough.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yea it's been known that the silver surfer is probably the most powerful individual super-hero. I'm not talking about a franklin richards reality changing type person, I mean an all around powerful hero that doesn't have powers that change reality or is a demi-god or whatever.

In the marvel universe there are probably a handful of super-heroes that could really go toe to toe with the hulk and come out on top and silver surfer would beat the snot out of any type of hulk.
Hulk gives surfer the business in Planet Hulk.

laugh.gif

He probably couldn't even swing his little
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
away fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom