In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

the only comic book characters that can go toe to toe with hulk are ironman ghost rider superman silver surfer and other omega level mutants

the only comic book characters that can go toe to toe with hulk are ironman ghost rider superman silver surfer and other omega level mutants

Its been a while since I've read Planet Hulk but how are you guys saying Surfer when Hulk already beat him in that?
Matter of fact those aliens controlled Surfer so clearly he didn't even put up much of a fight with them.

Like I said its been a while since I've read it so I might be forgetting some stuff

Its been a while since I've read Planet Hulk but how are you guys saying Surfer when Hulk already beat him in that?
Matter of fact those aliens controlled Surfer so clearly he didn't even put up much of a fight with them.

Like I said its been a while since I've read it so I might be forgetting some stuff

Originally Posted by gunnascott

+Black Bolt

+Black Bolt

eek.gif
@ the amount of comic knowledge in here!

Hulk

Originally Posted by PLVN

+Black Bolt
Ironman ain't go toe to toe with him.
laugh.gif

He's the one that got him in WWHulk tho.  Everyone talkin' about how damn smart Bane is,  Ironman is smarter plus he got doughler.  A genius's power level is measured by doughler.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

+Black Bolt
Ironman ain't go toe to toe with him.
laugh.gif

He's the one that got him in WWHulk tho.  Everyone talkin' about how damn smart Bane is,  Ironman is smarter plus he got doughler.  A genius's power level is measured by doughler.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Iron man got worked by Thor with a couple swings. No way he's seeing hulk

there's circumstances behind everything. surfer was being controlled, but so was Hulk.

Iron Man lost to Thor, but in a different scenario he could take Thor and Hulk.  Just like Captain America can take almost anyone hand to hand, but has lost fights also. It depends on the scenario and the writer's wishes, but following canon and history those are the characters that should be able to go toe to toe with him. Throw in Professor X/Phoenix and the rest of their ilk.

there's circumstances behind everything. surfer was being controlled, but so was Hulk.

Iron Man lost to Thor, but in a different scenario he could take Thor and Hulk.  Just like Captain America can take almost anyone hand to hand, but has lost fights also. It depends on the scenario and the writer's wishes, but following canon and history those are the characters that should be able to go toe to toe with him. Throw in Professor X/Phoenix and the rest of their ilk.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

He has a special suit he made just incase he needed to take down The Hulk called the Hulk-Buster

He has a special suit he made just incase he needed to take down The Hulk called the Hulk-Buster

Originally Posted by Rick2345

and the hulk smashed it
you cant have an armor named hulkbuster and expect no foreshadowing 

the writers created that the solely to hype the hulk up

and contrary to popular belief, the hulk is actually not ******ed

as much destruction as he has caused he never hurt an innocent person

all his moves are perfectly calculated to not hurt the innocent

Originally Posted by Rick2345

and the hulk smashed it
you cant have an armor named hulkbuster and expect no foreshadowing 

the writers created that the solely to hype the hulk up

and contrary to popular belief, the hulk is actually not ******ed

as much destruction as he has caused he never hurt an innocent person

all his moves are perfectly calculated to not hurt the innocent

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:
What about spiderman how would he fair against the hulk

lol he would get the beating of his life 
laugh.gif

I didnt read alot of comics so I wouldnt really know but do you think hulk can keep up with spidys speed and his spidy sense and can anyone recomend me some comics I prefer the ones with alot of battles and where people die

Well you could get into the New Avengers series, or a newer series called Astonishing spiderman and wolverine, or even go back and look into Marvel Zombies which focuses alot on spiderman or get into the Amazing spider man try and go back to like issue 630-635 or issue 640 and just move up from there

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

TennHouse2 wrote:
sammietheboss wrote:
What about spiderman how would he fair against the hulk

lol he would get the beating of his life 
laugh.gif

I didnt read alot of comics so I wouldnt really know but do you think hulk can keep up with spidys speed and his spidy sense and can anyone recomend me some comics I prefer the ones with alot of battles and where people die

Well you could get into the New Avengers series, or a newer series called Astonishing spiderman and wolverine, or even go back and look into Marvel Zombies which focuses alot on spiderman or get into the Amazing spider man try and go back to like issue 630-635 or issue 640 and just move up from there

Back
Top Bottom