In-N-Out Philippines?

The pizza hut and McDonalds in the Philippines tastes better than the state's counterparts. The bigmac got that OG taste. The pizzahut is legit bomb, but gives you instant havanna omelets

Eating a 3x3 with animal fries and a neapolitan shake as we speak
nthat.gif
Hold up... Hold up... You can get a neopolitan shake???!!!
Can someone confirm this before I go and ask for one and look foolish
Yes, they have chocolate, vanilla, & strawberry shakes. It's just a combo of the 3. You can also ask for a large & XL shake too
wink.gif
. Or even a root beer float!
eek.gif

There's a in n out in the Philippines but not on the east coast. Really though?

This. I mean don't get me wrong it's nice to see the Phillipines get their own In and Out, but they get it before we east coasters do? like c'mon now. we gotta be stuck with overated five guys. the owners of In and Out don't got no love for the East cost? *snoop dogg's voice*

^it was a one time quick strike deal, while limited supplies lasted. Apparently they've done this in japan and Singapore within the few years, never heard of it before its pretty crazy to me. It seems like they're just getting the name out or something in overseas markets, I'm sure it's like a 0.000044% chance they actually expand out here. And yeah it's mind bottling why they haven't done this on the east coast too. Maybe its not worth it seeing how saturated the burger market is in the states vs overseas?

aww man, I miss Jollibee 
frown.gif

I remember when I was a kid, going to Jollibee was like a big deal..It isn't just some fast food joint, it was a way of connecting with family, friends, relatives..Thei spaghetti and chicken tho 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shoe release?? :lol:

:lol:

Hold up... Hold up... You can get a neopolitan shake???!!!
Can someone confirm this before I go and ask for one and look foolish

i always get a Neo shake with easy vanilla. Fill that sucker up with more chocolate and strawberry. and NO straw. :smile:

Not surprising, philipinos will camp for anything limited. >D

Who or what is that?

aww man, I miss Jollibee :frown:
I remember when I was a kid, going to Jollibee was like a big deal..It isn't just some fast food joint, it was a way of connecting with family, friends, relatives..Thei spaghetti and chicken tho :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't know, Jollibee opened up in my city a couple years ago and I was not impressed. I like the concept, but the spaghetti tasted like it was straight from the can and the chicken was just decent. Maybe I need to try it again. What would you guys recommend?

Last edited:
I don't know, Jollibee opened up in my city a couple years ago and I was not impressed. I like the concept, but the spaghetti tasted like it was straight from the can and the chicken was just decent. Maybe I need to try it again. What would you guys recommend?
What city brah?

damn man....missing a double double animal right now....

still haven't been to Jollibee in the states even though they opened one up near me in Jersey City

Last edited:
Jollibee in the bayarea taste different than in the philippines.ive been to vallejo and the place is packed on weekends

Jolliebee is gross. They've been in the Bay ever since I can remember and I've never had a good experience. That's my opinion though.

I don't necessarily think it's gross, by any means... but i don't see the appeal. Jollibee's food really isn't that great.

I can only eat my dad/wife's spaghetti.

and popeye's chicken >>>>>

Back
Top Bottom