Inflation is the biggest scam known to man

if you think otherwise you are  blind

the hyperinflation in the last few years is disgusting. food prices
sick.gif

dollar= worthless paper
tired.gif

not sure if serious...using your logic the price of things would never increase. flesh out your position on the issue. I wanna hear your argument 

people brush off these price increases as "oh the price has to go up with time"

the percentage of your income isnt going up drastically yet the price of goods are. do you think people are earning significantly more than they were 10, 20, 30 yrs ago? i dont. you may see a 5% increase in yearly income over that period but when the price of goods is going up 50% its obviously not keeping up with inflation.

look at all the illusions around you

Dollar-from-1913.gif

The prices gonna go up as demand increase
Are you 12

laugh.gif

go back to school kid

Originally Posted by FullMetal

what do you suggest people pay with?
In due time, the people of this great country we call America, will be paying each other with ammo, vegetables, fruit, tampons, gold, silver etc etc etc

Originally Posted by fly23s

The prices gonna go up as demand increase
roll.gif

there have been tons of bad posts on NT before, but this one takes the cake. This is probably the most ridiculous post I've seen in my 20+ years on the internet. That's saying ALOT.

Originally Posted by dj B Milk

there have been tons of bad posts on NT before, but this one takes the cake. This is probably the most ridiculous post I've seen in my 20+ years on the internet. That's saying ALOT.

Explain. It doesn't bother you that the dollar has decreased 95% in value since the start of the Fed?

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

In due time, the people of this great country we call America, will be paying each other with ammo, vegetables, fruit, tampons, gold, silver etc etc etc

I agree however gold and silver are completely worthless at a practical level. the *!$+ am I going to do with gold or silver if this world goes to $###? 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

I agree however gold and silver are completely worthless at a practical level. the *!$+ am I going to do with gold or silver if this world goes to $###? 
True, which is why I put the essentials first
happy.gif

uh, thats a fraud too my dude

the whole cashless society concept is something they want to implement everywhere. they collapse the dollar and make it worthless so they can say to the people "the dollar is worthless we have to have a cashless society". then you need to get microchipped in order to buy/sell. they control you through the chip and if they dont want you buying/selling anything, they simply turn your chip off.

another thing, none of your taxes actually go to the government

Exchanging goods for paper with believed value all relying on faith is a bigger scam.

Back
Top Bottom