Info on Dade County FL

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Lmaoooo 305 in da house

But yeah man, I-95 separates Downtown and Overtown, you go from skyscrapers and million-dollar condos to section 8 housing in 10 seconds.
Literally last time i went to Miami went up a few blocks from the American Airlines Arena made a left by that monorail or whatever ya call it and felt like the hood instantly.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Damn, OP doing community work in Pork N Beans...RIP.
roll.gif

Totally off topic but I made my dad go pick up one of my senior event outfits at like 2am from some dude who lived in Beans.
I was young at the time and didnt really know what that place was like,thankfully nothing happened to him.
laugh.gif

I love my dad
embarassed.gif

shoefreakbaby are u a female? if so how old are u? maybe u can show my fellow cousin INS around town?

so what we are saying is that Miami is more about that life than the hoods in NY??...cant be bros...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

so what we are saying is that Miami is more about that life than the hoods in NY??...cant be bros...

definitely. are u serious ksteezy? 

my life is over, here i was thinking that if i could make it in NY i could make it anywhere....

NY

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

shoefreakbaby are u a female? if so how old are u? maybe u can show my fellow cousin INS around town?

Yeah im female,22 but I moved away for school but im gonna go back sometime next year.miss the dirty streets and the shot fire alarm clocks
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
but im really antisocial

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Yeah im female,22 but I moved away for school but im gonna go back sometime next year.miss the dirty streets and the shot fire alarm clocks
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
but im really antisocial
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

bodies aren't dropping here like they are in Miami, dudes here are soft

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
but im really antisocial
devil.gif

U Haitian?

Y I gotta be Haitian cause I was talking about shot guns waking me up?
Dont be trying lil Haiti
Offensive Kinda? lol

Anyways lived in Miramar, taught in Miami Lakes but had a few students that needed rides after hoops practice to areas around those parts.. Not a Miami Native but at night those places aren't the kindest to strangers.. 

next time shorty ask'd me for a ride, I told that kid like NO WAY...

thats offensive? lmao.

No thats not offensive the question was random cause I didnt say anything that would suggest my background. Unless im so Haitian I type like one.
laugh.gif

but  I am Haitian though

Got to remember - in Miami an 18yr can legally buy a shotgun an any 9mm rifle he wants

I remember being in Liberty City right when school had finished - all these kids in tall tees... looked like an episode of the wire

Just dont be confrontational - your more likely to see a naked crackhead than be robbed.

*Born and raised  sw42- sw152    

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Dawg, its Habitat for Humanity...

You're not going to be building houses across the street from LeBron
grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
It depends on what area/city, but I've managed to stay pretty safe in my 23 years living here.

There was a news report a little bit ago sometime this year where they were reporting shooting in broad daylight as the reporter was reporting it right behind him there were people running and shooting in broad daylight yet again with the cameras on. That and overtown can have things popping off in a matter or secs. then again the right person in any area can make things get crazy

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Dawg, its Habitat for Humanity...

You're not going to be building houses across the street from LeBron
grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
It depends on what area/city, but I've managed to stay pretty safe in my 23 years living here.
Yeah but im going to be rolling through the streets with 24 white young adults. If thats not a red flag then idk what is. Also gang affiliations what should i not wear in terms of colors.

Back
Top Bottom